Pacific Islanders appear to be carrying the DNA of an unknown human species

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Earlier this year, researchers investigated certain genetic variants that people of European descent inherited from Neanderthals, and found that they’re associated with several health problems, including a slightly increased risk of depression, heart attack, and a number of skin disorders.

I knew it. :ohhh: Africans are the happiest ppl I have ever seen. Despite not having much you don't hear of depression among Africans.

Add to that the impersonal, capitalistic society of the West and you get crazy depression rates.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I knew it. :ohhh: Africans are the happiest ppl I have ever seen. Despite not having much you don't hear of depression among Africans.

Add to that the impersonal, capitalistic society of the West and you get crazy depression rates.
Very true. Villagers with very little will share you with the biggest smiles on their faces. Very few health problems as well unless they're exposed to it.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

How could they claim something that's probably been lost in their oral history?

There's zero proof that these people are African, and like it or not there's overwhelming valid evidence that they're (obviously) not. Dark skin + curly hair = African is dismissive/heuristic cac thinking. Cacs and Asians technically come from Africa too.

I have nothing against them, but I'm African on both sides, and have no connection to them. Claiming every dark person is indicative of desperation and low self esteem.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
which is why black folks running with the Melinated stuff is dumb. Indians black as night but they aint the same as us.
Is there another option to being Melanated and Non-Melanated? shyt seems pretty binary to me.