P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Someone said Lil Murda has a savior complex and he wants everyone to win. He was trying to help Teak win. I believe that's true and I also think Uncle Clifford has that same savior complex. That's one of the reasons why they connected. Lil Murda was acting like Uncle Clifford towards Teak. nikka even got openly mad at the waitress flirting with Teak just like Clifford was getting mad at them girls fighting over Murda during Murda night. Teak unlike Murda couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel and was beyond saving. He made up in his mind that he was no longer part of this world.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
It'd be one thing if he walked in on them having sex without him. But they were in the middle of a threesome. Did he expect his wife not to touch her at all? Bro pulled out mid stroke on some :mjtf: shyt
:russ: I feel u breh. I think that's when the reality of the situation hit him. It wasn't the fact she was touching her. It the WAY she was touching her. Ole girl was all the way turned out by that point.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Was that last song lil murda did “circa 2017” really something made up or was it from something real.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
What's also funny about that threesome and the wife/mercedes angle is the wife played Mercedes like that was her first time being with a woman.
The way she was talking to her husband, she been with plenty of women before :mjlol:
Farrah played the fukk out of Mercedes. She also got Mercedes to take pictures which goes against the agreement her and the Coach made.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Aight it's back good again this last ep (6?) was the most solid one of the season so far and on Season 1 levels.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching episode 5 of this season and the idea of keyshawn's character EVER being considered unattractive is utterly laughable.

she's sooooo much prettier than her light skin step sister. they aren't even in the same league IMO
She's darkskin. in the eyes of some darkskin is uglier, especially when a light bright is available.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Say louder 📢
Members/mods do the same shyt in the chi thread.
Yeah some people on this site been “hate watching”(:comeon:) The Chi for like 5 seasons :mjlol:

I been tapped out on that bullshyt a few seasons ago

Im gonna finish this season of P Valley but it looks like this one getting tossed in the bushes too after the season is over

the gay shyt don’t bother me but the show is taking itself way too serious this season

Im here for the fukkery not these daytime soapish storylines :scust: