P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Coach breaking up the threesome made no sense.
I can buy it actually. Not uncommon for dudes who convince their gfs/wives to indulge in threesomes to feel "betrayed" if they figure out the women are linking up behind their backs. That's why brehs gotta be careful what they wish for. shyt can go left quick.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It made perfect sense. The threesome was supposed to be for him, but it was clear that the women were getting off on each other more and he felt left out. Threesomes are best among strangers or fwb. 2 people usually end up connecting with each other more than the other. It's inevitable.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The gay stuff probably won't die with Teak, not with all the LGBT people working on this. Instead of complaining about it every time (as if gays didn't spend all their lives watching straight characters on TV), maybe you shouldn't watch. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I can buy it actually. Not uncommon for dudes who convince their gfs/wives to indulge in threesomes to feel "betrayed" if they figure out the women are linking up behind their backs. That's why brehs gotta be careful what they wish for. shyt can go left quick.

It made perfect sense. The threesome was supposed to be for him, but it was clear that the women were getting off on each other more and he felt left out. Threesomes are best among strangers or fwb. 2 people usually end up connecting with each other more than the other. It's inevitable.

It'd be one thing if he walked in on them having sex without him. But they were in the middle of a threesome. Did he expect his wife not to touch her at all? Bro pulled out mid stroke on some :mjtf: shyt

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The gay stuff probably won't die with Teak, not with all the LGBT people working on this. Instead of complaining about it every time (as if gays didn't spend all their lives watching straight characters on TV), maybe you shouldn't watch. :yeshrug:
I dont think ppl were mad about the gay stuff, just how much more it was compared to S1. shyt is turned up to like 11 this season and in detail as hell(damn near all are). Seems like it's all gratuitous too. Teak/Murda being lovers added nothing. Clifford fukking some dude at his party meant nothing.
Your point about gays watching straight characters doesnt make sense. You acting like we watching Queer as Folk or some shyt and complaining about the scenes. :manny:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It does make sense. If gay people complained every time they saw straight people kiss, they'd be complaining about everything on TV.

The straight sex scenes are graphic, maybe even more so. Let the gays have their one guy on guy sex scene this season.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It does make sense. If gay people complained every time they saw straight people kiss, they'd be complaining about everything on TV.
It doesnt. If this was a gay show like Queer as Folk, you would have a point. If Season 1 featured the same amount, you would have a point. Ppl are complaining because they ramped it up.

The straight sex scenes are graphic, maybe even more so.
That's what I meant by "dam near all are" as in all the scenes

Last edited:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The straight sex scenes are graphic, maybe even more so. Let the gays have their one guy on guy sex scene this season.
If you yourself are a member of the LGBT community then I would understand your point. But if you are not then you are being a try hard contrarian for no reason.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man that last episode was.....a lot.

I swear Chucalissa might be the most toxic city in the South the way its portrayed, where dreams go to die.

I ain't gonna lie I could understand why dudes would risk it all for that 40 year old stripper. She kuntry thick.

In real life that like most small towns in the south