OZ is the worst good show ever

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
i finally start watching this sh1t and it makes Sons of Anarchy seem like The Wire. Acting is pretty good, but man the writing insults ur intelligence like a motherfukker. the fukkery of this show is at epic proportions. but the thing is i cant stop watching :banderas: 3 seasons in i :russ: because i dont kno if this show is a drama or comedy. my boy Oreilly spiking his brother opponents water bottles with drugs hours before each boxing match and each opponent not putting fresh water in their bottles before their match :wtf: Or Adebisi stealing aids victims blood pricking Nappa each day until he catches hiv. this show is so bad its classic :salute: hbo for this project

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London
You forgot that aging drug angle :mjlol::mjlol:

This show started it's downfall when Adebisi was written off

adebisi+dancing.gif

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I like oz but you can tell something was off when inmates start turning into x-men n shyt. Old dude had the power to see the future n shyt

i always thought they were gonna show something about that, maybe he was just crazy or he was hearing voices or could hear what people were saying from some weird airway in the jail or something but i don't remember them saying anything about it they just left it out there as if he could tell the future & knew what people thought as if god told him.