Over the next 48 hrs, post some Wrestlemania moments you are re-watching

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nzeww2EQAN1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Mania 31 deserves a rewatch. The above match, rusevs incredible entrance, Rollins cash in, ic ladder match, there was a lot of dope shyt we overlook because of sting.

That and 24 are dope. I love outdoor manias
I always gave this show high marks bc 30 was so good and this was a good follow-up.

And as I've said before, I'm a sucker for outdoor shows when the sun goes down and the main events start.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Wrestlemania 9 was my rewatch.

The event was kinda awful save a few moments here or there but it was a glimpse at working towards the outdoor Wrestlemania experience we currently have

The Undertaker vs Giant Gonzalez was TERRIBLE as a match but it was a babyface solidifying performance for Taker.

He quite literally refused to die that day
Had the Yoko A&E thing on the other day in the background and thought damn I don't think I've ever watched Mania 9 more than 2 times in my entire life.

I definitely will get Kofi's win in
I think I'm going to watch Lashley beat Drew
Punk and Kennedy's Mania MiTB wins

Another thing I like to do but not sure I'll get them in is watch some of the HoF speeches. JBL's induction of The Brisco's and Ron Simmons are favorites of mine. Also love the Uso's induction of Yoko.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Watching Rock vs Austin at WM 17

Still say that's the GOAT hype video in any category :wow:

Let's see if any of the video packages this weekend come close

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Been watching Mania 7. I don't know why I forgot the Nasty Boys were already in the WWF in 91. It felt like they came in 92 or 93.

Some of these pops have been huge.