Over the next 48 hrs, post some Wrestlemania moments you are re-watching

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I've been rewatching the early 90s, coming up on WM12 soon. I don't remember much of this one. Iron Man Match is there, but I don't remember it at all :laugh:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Dust and piper had a good match on there and I enjoyed taker/diesel
Oh shyt is this the one where they cut in footage of the OJ chase?

I was checking out in early 96. If it wasn't for my brother telling me "yo Razor showed up on Nitro asking them if they really want a war" I might not have stayed watching. I'm watching some of these old Raw and Superstars episodes and I don't remember any of this.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Whatever gets posted or retweeted on Twitter by people I follow. I don't really go out of my way to rewatch wrestling.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt is this the one where they cut in footage of the OJ chase?

I was checking out in early 96. If it wasn't for my brother telling me "yo Razor showed up on Nitro asking them if they really want a war" I might not have stayed watching. I'm watching some of these old Raw and Superstars episodes and I don't remember any of this.
shyt was not looking good by any means back then. WWF was starting to build a decent roster and Nitro started to get better week by week

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:blessed:

God damn that Taker theme was fire :wow:

Low key the pivot from Austin-McMahon ending to the Undertaker/Shane story and them being the new top heels was some of the best writing ever in wrestling. Shane being power hungry and thinking Undertaker was his ticket to taking over, and not realizing what he got himself into. Successfully making VINCE into a sympathetic character. They spent months building it up and making it make sense in the background of Austin/McMahon/Rock. To pivot from such a great angle to one totally different, but just as interesting, with just as credible a threat to Austin was amazing.

Then they didn't know how to end it, they did the Higher Power angle, and at that point we basically saw all there was to see in the Attitude Era. They just re-did Austin/McMahon with Rock and HHH the whole next year. But for a couple months there that was an amazing follow-up to the angle that should've been impossible to follow-up without a letdown (Austin-McMahon)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
tumblr_nzeww2EQAN1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Mania 31 deserves a rewatch. The above match, rusevs incredible entrance, Rollins cash in, ic ladder match, there was a lot of dope shyt we overlook because of sting.

That and 24 are dope. I love outdoor manias

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Wrestlemania 9 was my rewatch.

The event was kinda awful save a few moments here or there but it was a glimpse at working towards the outdoor Wrestlemania experience we currently have

The Undertaker vs Giant Gonzalez was TERRIBLE as a match but it was a babyface solidifying performance for Taker.

He quite literally refused to die that day