Over looked ethers

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
@Jutt Cut it out B....I'd billy cundiff shank kick your kufi and create a sonic boom. You don't want them prollems plueaighybwoiuy :birdman: Just cuz you rock them UFC shirts jim jones tight to look brolic and show off your raisin nipples don't mean you can throw hands. :birdman: I'll randy savage flying elbow drop you off a shoebox since you only 5'3 :birdman:
:

Im comin out that way soon breh :youngsabo:

Ima slap ya kufi so hard you gonna forget all them pretty lil poems you be typing out in here. :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
@DaChampIsHere You go to clubs to observe 30+ year old men do the cupid shuffle and spit game. You clearly enjoy a lil extra sweet and low in your french roast. :mjpls:

Sure breh. :laugh:

Don't you spend your time watching sweaty nikkas wrestle in spandex underwear and shyt? I'm actually surprised your simp ass didn't type up some long soft poem as a response or some shyt. :russ:

You can insinuate some homosexual shyt about my life all you want, but facts are that when you log off, you work and wash right next to Chavez and Guadalupe and then go home to be entertained by nikkas playing imaginary roles in booty shorts on basic cable. :dead:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Im comin out that way soon breh :youngsabo:

Ima slap ya kufi so hard you gonna forget all them pretty lil poems you be typing out in here. :noah:

:mjpls: My kufi is secret to life, the song of kings and the melody of queens. Ask yourself if you want them prollems Peanut Jutter.

@DaChampIsHere Yeah, I watch wrestling, I watch football, ufc, rugby, b-ball etc....I stray from estrogen filled activity(unlike yourself). I write women poetry... :mjpls:

While you on the other hand chill in the clubs getting your kufi and ear lobe rubbed down by middle aged gentlemen. Waving off all the hoes talkin bout "nah im good". :gag:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
dude acts like everyone is obsessed with him cause hes so popular on a message board. who gives a fukk your whole life revolves around a message board and being a known poster. you obviously get no attention in real life. you act like we revolve around you but you revolve around the site and the attention you get from it. no one is mad no one cares but keep spinning it like that in ur own dilusion

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
dude acts like everyone is obsessed with him cause hes so popular on a message board. who gives a fukk your whole life revolves around a message board and being a known poster. you obviously get no attention in real life. you act like we revolve around you but you revolve around the site and the attention you get from it. no one is mad no one cares but keep spinning it like that in ur own dilusion
Who you're referring that to?? :ohhh:Ohhhhh, i know now...

@Sierra Mist

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yeah, I watch wrestling,

We know fakkit. :heh:

Like I said, you can keep making up imaginary scenarios of what you hope to be true about me, but when you log off, this is your life:

- You are plus +22 and work in a basic bytch/"just got my green card and GED" immigrant profession
- You don't make enough money to wash clothes at your house
- You have an internet crew of friends
- And you're entertained by dudes who spray themselves with fake sweat before performing with other men in plastic underwear

Now respond with your homoerotic interpretation of a previous thread I made. Peace.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Like I said, you can keep making up imaginary scenarios of what you hope to be true about me, but when you log off, this is your life:

- You are plus +22 and work in a basic bytch/"just got my green card and GED" immigrant profession
- And you're entertained by dudes who spray themselves with fake sweat before performing with other men in plastic underwear

Now respond with your homoerotic interpretation of a previous thread I made. Peace.
photo-meet_jesse_ventura.jpg

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

DaChampMcDuck giving us a sneak peak preview of the new season of Duck Tales.

*news channel weather update* "well whats the forcast lookin like bob?"

"well jim...life is looking like a huuuurricane over the city of DaChampMcDuckBurg...back to you"

Difference between you and I is that I actually base what im saying off of the reality of your bullshyt. While you have to make up lies...but then again telling Duck Tales is your lone gift in life. :duck: :duck: Well...that and checking out 30+ chaps drink buying practices and tapers. :mjpls:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Who you're referring that to?? :ohhh:Ohhhhh, i know now...

@Sierra Mist

I'm pretty sure I get a lot of attention in real life and in real life people love me. I'm to cute, charismatic, fun, outgoing and badass for anyone to hate.

And if people weren't obsessed with me they wouldn't follow me around, talk about me, and go to other sites asking people "what do you think of Sierra Mist?" lol

This is daily by the way. If you people didn't care about me you wouldn't allow me to be the most talked about member on the entire site. I get quoted, mentioned and brought up more than anyone else on here...

So if no one cares about me then dammit you people better start acting like it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
@Jutt Cut it out B....I'd billy cundiff shank kick your kufi and create a sonic boom. You don't want them prollems plueaighybwoiuy :birdman: Just cuz you rock them UFC shirts jim jones tight to look brolic and show off your raisin nipples don't mean you can throw hands. :birdman: I'll randy savage flying elbow drop you off a shoebox since you only 5'3 :birdman:

@DaChampIsHere You go to clubs to observe 30+ year old men do the cupid shuffle and spit game. You clearly enjoy a lil extra sweet and low in your french roast. :mjpls:

2cndl2.gif

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
read the thread title, that ether wasnt overlooked :wow::wow:

:sure: you aint pay me off to spare that Pride limited edition kufi?

:rudy: i aint pay shyt breh. We all drank for free thanks to the careless nikkas outside the shopping center :blessed:

I came to Cali kufi intact, and left with mine and yours floating across the Pacific :hype: