Over looked ethers

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:gag: :gag: Last time I heard the kufi @Jutt belongs to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Kufi, some hoes sharing his dome piece as fashion item during the summer months. He rockin them Walmart thermal sleeved MMA shirts with the matching kufi combo.

@HarlemsOwn Don't be mentioning me with dumb shyt ol' husky instigating ass. Squeeze that size 8 1/2 fitted with the white sweat line across the bib past that 3rd sausage roll on the back of your head. :gag:

@Sierra Mist Nah breh, I don't attend "those" kind of concerts....im closed mined. :mjpls:
Good for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got some overlooked ether for a poster in here...but he already know what it is...

I see he got a new home ever since he got evicted out the old one...8 times already
2ake3ir.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@Kind Gentleman.....

shots was fired

and you just took them without returning fire

Looks like he fired shots at you and you didn't return the favor:mjpls:

Besides he did answer back and even if he didn't,he's doesn't have anything to prove. He's already an A-list poster:win:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Its bad enough @josh Freeman' much older brother lost his kufi to the pacific ocean when i gave him that work and hes a :huhldup: stan but you dont have to snatch his true love away :damn:

I flew back to Pa with my kufi intact breh, idk why yall tellin everybody lies. Meanwhile ya kufi prolly washin up on some beach in Korea right now :mjpls:

But why you aint tellin everybody about how my girl sonned @iMajor with that one liner?

@Kind Gentleman you my nikka breh...but we gon settle all this kufi talk real soon breh :birdman:

You dont live that far from me, ill add your kufi to my #TBM collection :blessed: :blessed:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

"L's" from a bunch of lames on the internet who need friends on the internet >>>> Being grown and not even making enough money to own a washing machine/dryer on some Mexican border hopper shyt :laff:

nikka, don't you work at a bank handing out lollipops and shyt to retarded kids and bytches with diabetes? :russ: Get off my dikk and hop on career builder or some shyt fukk boy :laff:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I flew back to Pa with my kufi intact breh, idk why yall tellin everybody lies. Meanwhile ya kufi prolly washin up on some beach in Korea right now :mjpls:

But why you aint tellin everybody about how my girl sonned @iMajor with that one liner?

@Kind Gentleman you my nikka breh...but we gon settle all this kufi talk real soon breh :birdman:

You dont live that far from me, ill add your kufi to my #TBM collection :blessed: :blessed:

@Jutt Cut it out B....I'd billy cundiff shank kick your kufi and create a sonic boom. You don't want them prollems plueaighybwoiuy :birdman: Just cuz you rock them UFC shirts jim jones tight to look brolic and show off your raisin nipples don't mean you can throw hands. :birdman: I'll randy savage flying elbow drop you off a shoebox since you only 5'3 :birdman:

@DaChampIsHere You go to clubs to observe 30+ year old men do the cupid shuffle and spit game. You clearly enjoy a lil extra sweet and low in your french roast. :mjpls: