Outside of the security guard (arguably) and the delivery lady who was marlo wrong for having killed

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Based on the rules of the game?

• Lil Kev - probability of snitching very high, was hemmed up with cops, came straight to marlo and tried to talk to him, and fukked up the lex killing
  • Bodie "fukk MARLO" and was seen with mcnulty and was gonna snitch
  • Prop joe - total snake and got caught
  • Any barksdales - war
  • Omar or any affiliates - come on now
  • Michael - loyalty was suspect and became an obvious threat
  • Devonne - she sought to have him set up to be killed
Add on but he pretty much followed the rules of the game :yeshrug: he didnt even have randy killed and he LEGIT snitched on lil kev and thus marlo, he just put the word out he was a rat....

mike was some bullshyt... mike NEVER told nothing and tho he questioned shyt, he never disobeyed his mission... nikka killed him on a hunch. chris even said "i don't see the boy snitching" marlo says "ME EITHER.. but you willing to bet your life"

in other words he didn't even believe he snitched

but that's not my real answer

what about the entire family that he got killed because of RUMORS that one guy said marlo sucks dikk

never heard the man say it.. never approached him and asked him... didn't even kill only him... killed his whole damn family over a rumor

Did I miss a special episode where they killed Michael? :wtf:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
How is the security guard arguable? :what:
what kind of POS u gotta be to actually argue for killing the security guard? :dahell:
I'm saying, that shyt was petty as fukk.
i chuckled at the arguably :mjlol:
Just clipped that shyt like he wasnt even there! :mjcry:
The security guard don't count. He committed suicide via lollipop

He knew what was going to happen. Should've just let it go
The delivery lady one was fukked up but that murder of the security guard was the most pointless and unnecessary shyt I seen. Seriously first time I watched that episode I legit thought that maybe I missed something, cos it just didn't make any sense to me.
anyone that pays attention can clearly see the exact moment that the security guard sealed his fate.

2:58

security guard was pushing it so much, if he left any moment before 2:58 hed be fine

Marlo literally doesnt even look at the man until that moment, when he speaks Marlo doesnt look him in the eye because thats an honor, for a King which Marlo views himself as, to acknowledge a peasant .

this security guard doesnt deserve eye contact, thats how low and little he thinks of the security guard. Doesnt see him any different than an inanimate object.

But at 2:58 he forced Marlo to acknowledge him as a person, thinking he'd be able to gain Marlo's respect through sympathy. to live in a world that WASNT might makes right

He wanted it to be one way :wowhand1:

Two things with the security guard

-Marlo had just lost at poker and was pissed off already
-The dude kept pressing it and stepped in his way by doing that he stepped to

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He really didn't have to kill Butchie, He was blind and he wasn't in the game. Collateral damage i gues.

From what I remember he killed butchie to get to/bring back Omar since he had “retired” on the island somewhere. When Omar got word butchie died he came right back to Baltimore to get at Marlo.

That’s where the whole infamous my name is my name jailhouse speech came from.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
In Season 5 it always confused me on why Levy gave Herc Marlo's cell number. Now when I watch it again did he do it knowing in the end he could bring up the illegal wire tap? Maybe im wrong I swear every time I watch it I get a new look on the series.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk Marlo

He was one betrayal away from getting his shot rocked. They had them nikkas. nikkas had grenades and everything