Outside of the security guard (arguably) and the delivery lady who was marlo wrong for having killed

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marlo was insecure. Just look at the finale. He was out the game on his way to making legit money with Levy, but he still had to go to the streets and nearly get killed. He would've ended up dead or in jail eventually, without Snoop & Chris nobody feared him.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
The security guard don't count. He committed suicide via lollipop

He knew what was going to happen. Should've just let it go
anyone that pays attention can clearly see the exact moment that the security guard sealed his fate.

2:58

security guard was pushing it so much, if he left any moment before 2:58 hed be fine

Marlo literally doesnt even look at the man until that moment, when he speaks Marlo doesnt look him in the eye because thats an honor, for a King which Marlo views himself as, to acknowledge a peasant .

this security guard doesnt deserve eye contact, thats how low and little he thinks of the security guard. Doesnt see him any different than an inanimate object.

But at 2:58 he forced Marlo to acknowledge him as a person, thinking he'd be able to gain Marlo's respect through sympathy. to live in a world that WASNT might makes right

He wanted it to be one way :wowhand1:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone that pays attention can clearly see the exact moment that the security guard sealed his fate

Marlo literally doesnt even look at the man until that moment, thats how low and little he thinks of the security guard. Doesnt see him any different than an inanimate object

:wow:

"i told you son, i aint steppin teewww. but i am a man :why:"

marlo - :ufdup:

Daps
anyone that pays attention can clearly see the exact moment that the security guard sealed his fate.

security guard was pushing it so much, if he left any moment before 2:58 hed be fine

Marlo literally doesnt even look at the man until that moment, when he speaks Marlo doesnt look him in the eye because thats an honor, for a King which Marlo views himself as, to acknowledge a peasant .

this security guard doesnt deserve eye contact, thats how low and little he thinks of the security guard. Doesnt see him any different than an inanimate object.

But at 2:58 he forced Marlo to acknowledge him as a person, thinking he'd be able to gain Marlo's respect through sympathy. to live in a world that WASNT might makes right

He wanted it to be one way :wowhand1:

Nah, breh this is bullshyt. He doesn't view the guard as an inanimate object, he views him as a sucker. 2:58 isn't the first time he makes eye contact with guard, he does that when he steals the lollipop. He looks directly at the guard to rub it in that he's a sucker who can't stop him from stealing some candy. Him stealing that lollipop whilst paying for the drink (and likely with plenty of cash in his pocket) was purposely done to get under the skin of the guard. You don't try to get under the skin of an 'inanimate object'.

You could argue Marlo treated Bubbles like an inanimate object (when he bumped into the car and dude was gonna kill him "either do it or don't, but I got places to be"), but he treated the guard like a living breathing sucker.

he stepped to Marlo knowing it was a mistake....

...And Chris saw :demonic:

He had to go

He only 'had to go' if you're a sociopath.

Last edited:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Bodie never have I felt so much hate for a show killing of a character. An i don't think he was gonna snitch to loyal to the game.

@BodieBroadus being the first person to dap you
full

He wanted it to be one way:gucci:
:dead:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Based on the rules of the game?

• Lil Kev - probability of snitching very high, was hemmed up with cops, came straight to marlo and tried to talk to him, and fukked up the lex killing
  • Bodie "fukk MARLO" and was seen with mcnulty and was gonna snitch
  • Prop joe - total snake and got caught
  • Any barksdales - war
  • Omar or any affiliates - come on now
  • Michael - loyalty was suspect and became an obvious threat
  • Devonne - she sought to have him set up to be killed
Add on but he pretty much followed the rules of the game :yeshrug: he didnt even have randy killed and he LEGIT snitched on lil kev and thus marlo, he just put the word out he was a rat....
mike was some bullshyt... mike NEVER told nothing and tho he questioned shyt, he never disobeyed his mission... nikka killed him on a hunch. chris even said "i don't see the boy snitching" marlo says "ME EITHER.. but you willing to bet your life"

in other words he didn't even believe he snitched

but that's not my real answer

what about the entire family that he got killed because of RUMORS that one guy said marlo sucks dikk

never heard the man say it.. never approached him and asked him... didn't even kill only him... killed his whole damn family over a rumor

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
but that's not my real answer

what about the entire family that he got killed because of RUMORS that one guy said marlo sucks dikk

never heard the man say it.. never approached him and asked him... didn't even kill only him... killed his whole damn family over a rumor
Yeah, I can agree with that one...junebug family died over some bullshyt.