Votes: 53 86.9%
  • Naughty by Nature

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I think this depends where youre from. Ofcourse NBN had hits are were very popular for their time but depending on the demographic you were from you definitely would hear more from 1 or the other. When Outkast was popping you definitely heard they shyt coming from every other car you passed where i was from and im assuming in most east coast places the same is true about NBN. And as rap music got older it grew in popularity so is it safe to assume the rap had more listeners in the late 90s than it did in the early 90s? Im being objective but where im from i definitely heard way more outkast than i did NBN. Im also in my 40s now too.
Yeah this applies to not just the East Coast but the Eastern Time Zone I guess. Of course also there were more non black listeners by the late 90’s. But your analysis is right.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Im convinced people choosin nbn aint old enough to remember opening the southerplayalisticy..... cd for the 1st time, seeing the chick spread open with that bushy ass p*ssy

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
OP is low key trying to insinuate Naughty was for the streets had more accord with Black people.

Even if OutKast had way more hits

Which is crazy thought and this coming from a relative of NBN.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It means what it says you remedial mother fukker. In the early 90’s black folks played N by N more in clubs and parties and it could be heard in more cars than OutKast in the late 90’s.I ask questions so I speak with authority on this right here. Ask your older kin if I’m lying.

No, you stupid motherfukker. YOU sound stupid.

I’ve never heard anyone play NBN in real life past the 90s. I hear nikkas playing Outkast all the time..but I stay in the south, so I wouldn’t make a dumb ass blanket statement like you did because it’s probably a regional thing.

For you to say more black folks listened to NBN than OutKast when them nikkas went diamond is first of all outrageous, but you act like you know what every black personality listened to.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No, you stupid motherfukker. YOU sound stupid.

I’ve never heard anyone play NBN in real life past the 90s. I hear nikkas playing Outkast all the time..but I stay in the south, so I wouldn’t make a dumb ass blanket statement like you did because it’s probably a regional thing.

For you to say more black folks listened to NBN than OutKast when them nikkas went diamond is first of all outrageous, but you act like you know what every black personality listened to.
Where were you in 90 and 91

bytch nikka we’re talking about when they were hot

You stupid bytch