"Outkast is bigger and better than Run DMC" - Big Gipp

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Gipp has an excellent argument.

My thing is there is no other two man group that can say everything they ever dropped (group and solo) was classic material. All the way from Southernplayalistic to Big Boi's Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors is or at least can be considered classic material. That is what I would consider the best group ever.

nobody feels this way about them but their stans.

and every group has stans that think everything they drop is magnificent.

dude made no legit points at all.

You crossin the godamn line :pacspit:

the arrested development appeal that outkast had is the main reason why they sold. they took that crowd and mixed it with the backpacks. im not knockin at all. just saying, i know who they are, and who they arent.

they were NEVER in the convo regarding the big dogs in the rap game. NEVER AT ANY POINT.

now that the lines are blurred, theyve been steady trying to take advantage of newer & novice listeners. so if me simply calling out the obvious is crossing the line, then so be it.

:win:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

the arrested development appeal that outkast had is the main reason why they sold. they took that crowd and mixed it with the backpacks. im not knockin at all. just saying, i know who they are, and who they arent.

they were NEVER in the convo regarding the big dogs in the rap game. NEVER AT ANY POINT.
Godamnit, everytime I think you start to bring some insight to these discussions and that your low rep is unwarranted, you post some shyt like this

I just.....just

2lctik4jpg.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

now that the lines are blurred, theyve been steady trying to take advantage of newer & novice listeners. so if me simply calling out the obvious is crossing the line, then so be it.

:mjlol:

:umad:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Godamnit, everytime I think you start to bring some insight to these discussions and that your low rep is unwarranted, you post some shyt like this

I just....

lol @ rep.

move on weirdo.:laugh: no wonder you like outkast so much.

Why call out RUN DMC? How did they even get into the discussion? I'm at work so can't see video.

theyre the standard-bearer regarding the goat groups.

same way some weirdo blogger put out that essay claiming that "UGK is better than run dmc" a few years ago, trying to improve ugk's rank.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
lol @ rep.

move on weirdo.:laugh: no wonder you like outkast so much.

theyre the standard-bearer regarding the goat groups.

same way some weirdo blogger put out that essay claiming that "UGK is better than run dmc" a few years ago, trying to improve ugk's rank.

gotcha.. I just don't like to see nikkas thats out the game talking about who better than who from other generations. Thats some Wilt vs Jordan type shyt.. let the sideline nikkas debate, not the actual nikkas on the court

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

another outkast fan-boy stuck at a loss for words.

you weak geeks can only respond with smileys & negs.

yall aint big enough to sit at the table. JUST LIKE OUTKAST.

gotcha.. I just don't like to see nikkas thats out the game talking about who better than who from other generations. Thats some Wilt vs Jordan type shyt.. let the sideline nikkas debate, not the actual nikkas on the court

i mean, i dont mind it as long as youre being logical with it.

hes just throwing chit at the wall, trying to boost up the legacy of his buddies.

so yea, when they get to doing corny stuff like this, i agree with you 100.

This guy..

why dont you respond to my following post where i explained that comment?

oh thats right, YOU CANT.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I honestly think u taking it a lil far wit the Arrested Development comparisons...that's OD..lol

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:childplease:These things are subjective

And I don't know where u got "Most people's opinions" from :pachaha:

listen i like kast in all
BUT they went heavy commercial esp dre3000 toward da late '90s

in my opinion if u ask the hiphop head NOT the casual music fan
mobb deep >>>

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
listen i like kast in all
BUT they went heavy commercial esp dre3000 toward da late '90s

in my opinion if u ask the hiphop head NOT the casual music fan
mobb deep >>>

now thats what i call a reality check.

this reminds me of when ll cool j put the fugees in their place on "rasta imposta":whew:.

and they were always commercial from jump. they just went all out pop by the '00s.

I honestly think u taking it a lil far wit the Arrested Development comparisons...that's OD..lol

no its not.

if you know how they came in the game and who they were with.

its 100% accurate. and that wasnt even an insult. yall are just taking it that way. i liked AD actually. i liked the 1st couple outkast tapes too.

Its nikkas out here think Run DMC ia better than outkast:what:
Maybe its the generation gap but I cant see it.

go outside.

no. do your history first. THEN GO OUTSIDE.