Outgrowing the Friendship

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
It’s wild cuz whenever the homie hits me these days it’s more of the :what::martin::snoop: vibes.

Dude been crashing out all year…

Separated from his wife but still fuucking her.

But cries that she only uses him for diick, and food.

Recently had an investigation at work opened up because he smashed a foster mom ( a white lady )
And he works for the county…

White lady’s husband pulled up to his house with their kids and confronted him about it which set off the whole shiit…

Gets cleared form that shoot only to tell me last Thursday we drove another coworker home and they fuucked around a little bit.

Now this Saturday he’s telling me I’m rolling with him I guess to be on some wingman shyt for this other chick he knows, and this chicks got an only fans…:lolbron:

My dude is on some beyond thirsty shiit and any advice I offer him he’s turned it down. It’s to the point where I don’t wanna hear anything from dude cuz he’s just always negative and is always on some woe is me type shiit.

It’s crazy he’s really trying to see this OF girl. Cuz literally all you gotta do is subscribe and see her bust it open. The truth of the matter is dude is still living like an early 20 year old and he’s pushing 40. It’s draining breh’s…

I think I’ve known dude 20 years but I’m down to kill all that because of you’re not improving yourself and situation or putting me on to new shyt. What’s the point…

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Cuz literally all you gotta do is subscribe and see her bust it open.

shut-up-and-take-my-money-philip-j-fry.gif

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should fukk his estranged wife since she doesn’t respect him, and u finna bush y’all’s friendship always :manny:

Prime Coli breh advice for ya ass pause.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
My oldest friend and my cousin
got hooked on buttons (heroin)
back in the day and they still
fukk around so i never give them
enough rope to let them destroy
the love and friendships.
The rest of my crew are bosses
that travel,own shyt and throw
lavish parties.
My Cousin and day one homie
will say shyt like ( i cant kick it with The Great Boski??)
( hook me up with one of them benz whippin hoes )
It Hurts to see them die inside when i tell them.
( i'm responsible for your actions around my crew
and youre not worth that )
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif