Outcry in Sweden Over Footage of Pregnant Black Woman Being Dragged From Train

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Don't get smart with me nikka. You know better than that. Just say look, I had no business saying shyt. I was pissed at some other shyt and I just didn't mean it like that breh. Because if you meant it, you will see me and when you do, I want blood. I don't play with nikkas with this type of mindset on pregnant women. I'll kill a man to protect the next generation. I don't play with that.

So you can apologize and say my bad or get on my bad side. Your choice. Choose wisely
lol i don't give a fukk about them threats nicca :heh: I said what I said. I wasn't clowning no pregnangnt woman period. Feel how u feel nicca. fukk you and yo bad side nicca.. dat way... u shoulda just called me a liar like the other nicca at least that's more respectable

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
In Those "tolerant" countries ,the tolerance usually only applies to african americans...

Africans are treated more harshly compared to us in alot of those countries.
Because of our low numbers. If a bunch of americam black people went there, watch how fast they try to kick you out.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Not surprising, I read an article in Time magazine a month or so ago about Sweden and it focused on their approach to gender equality. They had a very small paragraph or two that mentioned how among the growing non-white population the males were being blamed for an increasing number of rapes/sexual assault. The non-white women (mostly East Indian from what I could surmise) had to put together advocacy groups to help fight the false accusations. I've also heard multiple folks like Vernellia Randall talk about how the reason we don't have very good social programs here in the U.S.is because of the significant non-white population.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Gtfoh

None of those cacs give a fukk if you're Black American,West Indian or African...unless you're famous or rich

Africans and West Indians who move there speak the language and integrate..they most certainly get treated better than other Black foreigners
If America crumbled and we'd to be refugees in Sweden,they'd shyt on us just the same
Have you traveled outside the country?:gucci:

Africans are easily more of a threat to them europeans,asians because they compete for jobs,education and they're moving there to make a living...not to mention the stereotypes of Africans.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Gtfoh

None of those cacs give a fukk if you're Black American,West Indian or African...unless you're famous or rich

Africans and West Indians who move there speak the language and integrate..they most certainly get treated better than other Black foreigners
If America crumbled and we'd to be refugees in Sweden,they'd shyt on us just the same

uh they do
an african american visiting for a few weeks meh no worries
a african is coming as a migrant or going or going ofr school and trying to get permannt residency.:hubie:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uh they do
an african american visiting for a few weeks meh no worries
a african is coming as a migrant or going or going ofr school and trying to get permannt residency.:hubie:
If they hated immigrants that much,they'd kick em out
All those Somalis and Nigerians are doing just fine
Sweden is not a tourist destination for nikkas
I guarantee you there are more Africans visiting Sweden as tourists than AAs
Most Africans who can afford going to school in developed countries ain't worried about residency
I'm also sure plenty of AAs have moved there permanently..I think J-Ro moved there,you think I will be treated better than him cause I'm a tourist?

Yes refugees and poor immigrants get shytted on the most..but that's everywhere

Sweden is no different from Canada...both caced out to the fullest ,but how many of you non-AA Blacks get treated worse than regular AAs visiting there?

In all my travels I got better treatment due to my looks and how I carried myself
Only time being American mattered,people..i.e hoes had ulterior motives
:yeshrug: