Outcry in Sweden Over Footage of Pregnant Black Woman Being Dragged From Train

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so why even bother posting in here clown? we know you don't like "foreign" Black people.

trash ass human.

Is she taking anything away from you all the way from Sweden? clowns like you pretend you are only anti-illegal immigrants but clearly you hiding behind that to express hatred.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
so why even bother posting in here clown? we know you don't like "foreign" Black peopel.

trash ass human.

Is she taking anything away from you from Sweden? clowns like you pretend you are only anti-illegal immigrants but clearly you hiding behind that to express hate
:gucci: nicca I posted that because Im not trying to see a pregnant woman abused...You emotional bytch you :russ:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Theres gonna be a protest on 23rd so if yall hear about a nikka wylin on white folks its probably gonna be me
tenor.gif

:salute:

I got a friend born in Denmark and I told her that, as soon as more nikkas arrived, she would learn who wp really are. :usure: Gl, family!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're just an emotional fakkit.... Go suck ya daddy dikk bytch nicca :russ:

you fantasizing about me hating on some random woman in Sweden is pathetic and you will forever be a hoe for that p*ssy nicca.
keep lying. you know damn well what you were saying but you a p*ssy and won't verbalize it.