• Temple of Doom

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Last Crusade

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its clearly Raiders, i mean this question is silly...but tbh, Temple of Doom has a bad wrap. This movie was cool as a kid and as an adult I don't think it was nearly as bad as critics say now. Indiana was pretty heroic in the movie, and shorty was one of the few 'plucky kid sidekicks' that actually worked well. He was a memorable character.

Raiders - A+ with honors
Temple - B
Crusade - B+
Crystal - haven't watched in years can't say
New one - have yet to see

I like Temple of Doom. Never understood all of the hate for that movie.
With that said, Raiders is clearly the GOAT, but you can't go wrong with any of the original trilogy of movies.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
After seeing dial of destiny I would rank it slightly below temple of doom. If they cut some parts out it might have been better.

I also think that there will be another Indians jones with ford. He’s old but they could definitely squeeze another film out of him in another 10 years.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After seeing dial of destiny I would rank it slightly below temple of doom. If they cut some parts out it might have been better.

I also think that there will be another Indians jones with ford. He’s old but they could definitely squeeze another film out of him in another 10 years.
Hell no. He could barely move in this one.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The Last Crusade is the best well-crafted movie of them. Because of that, it's the best one.

Then it's Raiders.

Next I'd put Dial of Destiny.

Temple of Doom
Crystal Skull

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If you seen the movie you know that ending isn’t it.
unless they reboot the franchise (wehich they prob will try w/ phobe..indy is done...Ford is wha?T 80? Time isn't on his side)

unless they just CGI his old/young face on a younger body and do it like that