Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
joshuabudich-indy-2.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Temple Of Doom was the one I watched all the time as a kid. My sister was OBESSESED with that flick.

I use to prefer last crusade but Temple Of Doom was just so damn crazy and fun it's gets the nod.

Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull was disappointing as hell. I was SO HYPED to go see it and my childhood was dragged kicking and screaming into a nuked fridge and then then Shia and CGI swinging monkeys raped what was left:sadcam:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Raiders theres a reason why it set the template for action adventure movies after it...I think it kinda still holds up, but with the craziness of today's action movies idk. To me its Spielbergs best and I'm talking about all his movies. Even tho temple of doom is my favorite. Last crusade needed to chill on the comedy, still dope tho. The order they came out is how I rank them. Short round has gotta be a top 10 movie sidekick.

Last edited:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would pick temple of doom but the blonde chick single handidly ruined it with her obnoxious whining. Oh the fukkin asain kid too. God imagine that movie without them two

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Shyt I even enjoy all the Indiana jones knock offs that bit the formula like captain america the first avenger, the mummy, national treasure, the rocketeer, romancing the stone and the first 2 jackie chan armour of god movies (operation condor movies)

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Temple of Doom was my intro to Indiana Jones. It seemed like that shyt was on TV every weekend in the 80s. I remember when Last Crusade came out and the big marketing push it had, with Sean Connery and everything. I fukking loved that movie and still do. I saw Raiders last but ending up loving that one too. Even though Temple was my intro and got me loving the franchise it lacked that scavenger hunt element that became my favorite part of it all. Then you add the chemistry between Connery and Ford as a father son duo and I just gotta go with The Last Crusade. The third act with Indiana going through the Grail trials is still probably my favorite prolonged sequence of any of the movies.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its clearly Raiders, i mean this question is silly...but tbh, Temple of Doom has a bad wrap. This movie was cool as a kid and as an adult I don't think it was nearly as bad as critics say now. Indiana was pretty heroic in the movie, and shorty was one of the few 'plucky kid sidekicks' that actually worked well. He was a memorable character.

Raiders - A+ with honors
Temple - B
Crusade - B+
Crystal - haven't watched in years can't say
New one - have yet to see