our dear pawg poster @biscuitsnbangers..what type of negros u date?

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
we dont even know for sure if you're black or what you look like for that matter :what:

Ab7xw.gif

that is true. @ChiefQueen are you even a member of the black race?

nikkas said you were Asian or something...

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also :what: why are you going so hard....just cause you got hit with the shytty end of the **** stick dont mean you should try to go at some random broad
we dont even know for sure if you're black or what you look like for that matter :what:

That girl talks way too much sh!t about other women, especially for someone who has never posted a picture on here:mjpls:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:whoa: No caping going on here, but I think that it's safe to give her the benefit of the doubt. There are other explanations as to the way she posts and what she knows so far.

• She probably knows who **** is because **** comes up a lot in TLR and on The Coli in general.
  • She doesn't use the typical **** font style, involving some unnecessarily crazy color.
  • She doesn't post in that melodramatic, emotional, catty, quasi-flirtatious style that **** usually does.
:yeshrug: She hasn't been trying to mess with anyone's head here. She isn't even going around expecting any kind of special treatment. :whoa: If I'm wrong about any of this, go ahead and tell me why, because I'm all ears, but I just don't see any reason to worry here so far.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: No caping going on here, but I think that it's safe to give her the benefit of the doubt. There are other explanations as to the way she posts and what she knows so far.

• She probably knows who **** is because **** comes up a lot in TLR and on The Coli in general.
  • She doesn't use the typical **** font style, involving some unnecessarily crazy color.
  • She doesn't post in that melodramatic, emotional, catty, quasi-flirtatious style that **** usually does.
:yeshrug: She hasn't been trying to mess with anyone's head here. She isn't even going around expecting any kind of special treatment. :whoa: If I'm wrong about any of this, go ahead and tell me why, because I'm all ears, but I just don't see any reason to worry here so far.

We see you **** :troll:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
yall nikkas need to learn some shyt from catfish, reverse google image search the first two pics that dropped in this thread.... only the pic thread comes up. Did the same thing for the last pic,

all I got was a twitter

https://twitter.com/daniiiellep

Checks out so far unless **** managed to snag 3 pics found nowhere else on the internet....

:manny:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Just got back from having sex

Really 11 pages????

Hope you washed ur hands and discarded that sock first b4 typing. :scusthov:

[/quote]
640, member: 6215"]:whoa: No caping going on here, but I think that it's safe to give her the benefit of the doubt. There are other explanations as to the way she posts and what she knows so far.

:yeshrug: She hasn't been trying to mess with anyone's head here. She isn't even going around expecting any kind of special treatment. :whoa: If I'm wrong about any of this, go ahead and tell me why, because I'm all ears, but I just don't see any reason to worry here so far.[/quote]
If only s I mean, Im a real nikka. And Id treat her just like real nikkas like to treat our women.
Just got back from having sex

Really 11 pages????

:wtf: