our dear pawg poster @biscuitsnbangers..what type of negros u date?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
:lupe: I hear the wolves in the distance :damn:

tumblr_mcdjenCETX1rskqsjo1_500.gif

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Malc listed a couple of coli men's names and in reply she called them all 'uncle toms'.

You get an A+ in instigating this shyt. lol. I really don't wanna come to her defense like this because I don't know her but...

I'm sure she meant she's not attracted to the "Uncle Tom" types.. Especially (I'm assuming here) since she don't know any of these dudes on a personal level like that she didn't mean them individually she was just stating what her preferences are.

But I could be wrong.. :yeshrug:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:childplease: What's with all this sudden ducking and hiding bullshyt? Where she at? Come out, gurl. The people want answers.

first off, I aint duckin or hiding shyt, i was taking a nap lol

and second, i didn't call any one in this thread an "uncle tom", when asked what's my type, all I said was "uncle toms" aren't, that wasn't calling whoever op mentioned in the og post one, so chill with the accusations

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Maybe I shouldn't have used the term "uncle tom" but what I meant was, I don't have a preference.. but a guy like say, idk that one dude rockin the confederate flag or one you could see on fox news hangin out with bill oreilly helping to push the white agenda without even realizing it is one I wouldnt date.

I came across this forum when i googled something and a link to here popped up. I don't have any alternative agenda. I haven't tried to swindled any guys on here in pm's or get nudes out of any of them.. I don't have any ulterior motives.. I just enjoy hip hop, and reading things that make me think in an alternative view and challenge the ideas, and expose the history I grew up on as being biased or wrong. i like the discussion that goes on here.

but whatever.

Last edited:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Malc listed a couple of coli men's names and in reply she called them 'uncle toms'.
uncle toms and koons are synonymous
im not in the caping industry but yal are reaching :laff:
also :what: why are you going so hard....just cause you got hit with the shytty end of the **** stick dont mean you should try to go at some random broad
we dont even know for sure if you're black or what you look like for that matter :what:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Maybe I shouldnt have used the term "uncle tom" but what I meant was, I don't have a preference.. but a guy like say, idk that one dude rockin the confederate flag or one you could see on fox news hangin out with bill oreilly helping to push the white agenda without even realizing it is one I wouldnt date.

I came across this forum when i googled something and a link to here popped up. I don't have any alternative agenda. I haven't tried to swindled any guys on here in pm's or get nudes out of any of them.. I don't have any ulterior motives.. I just enjoy hip hop, and reading things that make me think in an alternative view and challenge the ideas, and expose the history I grew up on as being biased or wrong. i like the discussion that goes on here.

but whatever.

Bill O is a great man. Perhaps we can discuss his positive philosophies over dinner sometime?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just cant see her as being a white girl especially from New England.Especially with her taste in music :patrice:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
uncle toms and koons are synonymous
im not in the caping industry but yal are reaching :laff:
also :what: why are you going so hard....just cause you got hit with the shytty end of the **** stick dont mean you should try to go at some random broad
we dont even know for sure if you're black or what you look like for that matter :what:

I can tell by the thread title, she/he was set up to call black men what she wants. Where's her proof pic anyway ?