Our co-owner and funder of the coli speaks to Forbez DVD. Shouts out to brooklynzson

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I remember she put me on "banned on site notice" I had no choice but to post during Hawaii time after midnight

I lived in dictatorship in Somalia during summer of 89 but her reign as a mod was a lot worse

:to:

1340686217134.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Brooklyn gotta get a sales pitch together about the coli. Sit down and write what people like about the coli and have that shyt ready to rattle off when you need to.

*ahhhw man, theres so much going on on the board. A little something for everyone. If you're a sports fanatic we got you. If your a bron/kobe stan we got chew. You like video games/movies we got you. You like big booty freaks, :skip: We got you. Social issues of the day, Black issues, we got chew. Ratchet shyt, i mean theres a place for everyone to fit in and have a good time. The only downside is it will probably kill your produtivity if you gotta day job :russ: *

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Brooklyn gotta get a sales pitch together about the coli. Sit down and write what people like about the coli and have that shyt ready to rattle off when you need to.

*ahhhw man, theres so much going on on the board. A little something for everyone. If you're a sports fanatic we got you. If your a bron/kobe stan we got chew. You like video games/movies we got you. You like big booty freaks, :skip: We got you. Social issues of the day, Black issues, we got chew. Ratchet shyt, i mean theres a place for everyone to fit in and have a good time. The only downside is it will probably kill your produtivity if you gotta day job :russ: *
martin-1.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My first thought seeing this thread: ....and that's how its 'spose to be. :win:

damn we came a long way from femme running the board in between dildo sessions.

That's off the no bullshyt doe....:wow2:

I remember she put me on "banned on site notice" I had no choice but to post during Hawaii time after midnight

I lived in dictatorship in Somalia during summer of 89 but her reign as a mod was a lot worse

:to:

:deadrose:

*Imagines a Barre administered Hip Hop forum:wtf::ohhh:*

Status
Not open for further replies.