Our co-owner and funder of the coli speaks to Forbez DVD. Shouts out to brooklynzson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
damn we came a long way from femme running the board in between dildo sessions.

I remember she put me on "banned on site notice" I had no choice but to post during Hawaii time after midnight

I lived in dictatorship in Somalia during summer of 89 but her reign as a mod was a lot worse

:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGAmDTLPY0"]Jay-Z - Brooklyn Go Hard - YouTube[/ame]

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
My man seemed nervous as fukk in that interview. Avoiding eye contact and shyt :russ:
Or maybe youre just a naturally reserved person ?
Yeah, i'm type reserved. I just wasnt on point though due to lack of sleep, stress from the forum move, running around all day that day w/o eating...thats why i look like shyt/madd tired. Plus it was my first interview, so of course i'ma be a little nervous. I even forgot to shout ya'll out :ufdup:

Appreciate all the love errybody :wow: :salute:

Votti

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
oakland ca
Yeah, i'm type reserved. I just wasnt on point though due to lack of sleep, stress from the forum move, running around all day that day w/o eating...thats why i look like shyt/madd tired. Plus it was my first interview, so of course i'ma be a little nervous. I even forgot to shout ya'll out :ufdup:

yeah that explains a lot

i thought you were lit off the trees really

:salute: to @Brooklynzson for the work he's put in

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Naw nikka we appreciate you. Thanks breh :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.