Other Races Saying "nikka"

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
I swear nikka is just the cool thing to say. It's constantly dropped in conversation between people who ain't even black. It's hard to even check them, given the frequency, and how innocently they say it. nikka really does just mean dude to them.

For the most part, I keep that shyt from around me. I don't say it, so I expect others not to use it with me. But I leave it at that. Maybe I'm just lazy.

Speak on it, is this something you noticed too? Is it disrespectful? Should black people be doing more or caring less about non-black use of "nikka"?

Prynce

Daps
The way things been going I'm pulling every non-blacks hoe card if they say it around me.

I find it disrespectful and antagonistic, people say it because they can not because they feel it. Just a bunch of lames who like black culture but really don't like black people. Most of these cacs some black people let call them nikka would not lift a finger to defend them if the kkk set them on fire and would not even due them the courtesy of pissing on them to put it out.

Honestly I can't even respect a black person who lets non-black people call them nikka. Bunch of weak people tap dancing for white acceptance.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i didn't check a white person for calling me nikka when i was like 15 and it still haunts me 5 years later

you dont have to get yourself arrested by bangin it out, so if a non black person does call you a nikka ask that they not refer to you as such and anything other than them stopping makes them the bad guy in the situation of what happens after

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad you made this topic. As an black man I HATE saying the word "nikka" that I stopped saying it. Don't get mi wrong when I was young and rebellious I used to curse out the word "nikka" everyday. I had to discipline myself.

Young and old brothers should stop saying that word. It won't happen though.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Black actors in Hollywood AND rappers should stop saying it in movies and music lyrics. The game would change.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
And when black folks call white people nikka it makes me fukkin cringe. :beli:

Dis new instagram, twitter, Tyler da Creator generation is da fukkin WOAT wit dat goof ass shyt.

breh i don't understand that shyt. like when asap rocky was aruging with that london boy, asap was calling the white boy a nikkka :dahell:

after watching 12 years as a slave (changed my whole perspective on the word), i've cut down on the word alot even though i use it here and there out of frustration and anger sometimes. i had to tell a mexican who i was cool with to chill out with that shyt in front of me.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Literally every one says it now, like 4-5 years ago, most from my school didn't use it but now when I check their twitter and instagrams, they drop it in every sentence. Shyt is so normal to them

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i have seen people get STOMPED the fukk out for saying it around the wrong people.
some black people just do not play around!
people in here like to act like it is always said in good nature, but in my experience that is not always the case.

Black actors in Hollywood AND rappers should stop saying it in movies and music lyrics. The game would change.
:snoop:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Why should we stop saying it? Other races call each other slurs all the time, but if you say it makes you an a$$hole because you're not a part of that group. We shouldn't feel like we have to stop saying it because even if we do, they'll still use it to describe black people.

And as for when other people say it around me, if they're not black I calmly explain to them that I'd prefer them not to use the word when I'm around. Most people understand, but some won't and that's why you have to be able to calmly explain your side of the issue. However almost all of them will test you to see if you'll condone it in your presence.