Ospreay cooks Omega at WK17 press conference

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It was good, but I think Os’ conviction sold it to be more than what it was. I’m supposed to feel bad for dude because he travels a lot? That’s the life you chose, brah. :pachaha:
Omega did look like a chump after tho. :heh:

I’m curious about what Omega told Os 4 years ago. :ohhh:
Omega is like legitimately pissed about Ospreay putting Ibushi out of commission for 2 months and causing Ibushi to miss Omega's last match

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between this match, Kari, Tama/Anderson, Muto, the main event and Sasha appearing, I’m hyped for this card. Actually broke down and bought a NJPW membership to watch this in the morning. Just got to remember to stay of social media and off here until I’m done though lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ospreay cut that one from the heart. You can tell he really don’t like ol boy and Kenny seems to be sort of oblivious to how real it really is. It kinda reminds me of Bret and Shawn to be honest where Shawn was doing a cute work/shoot half the time and was some times oblivious to how much Bret really didnt like him. Once he found out it only made him double down harder on the carny shenanigans

EDIT: Okada’s press conference had me rolling. He just looked at Jay White the whole time like “I can’t understand you, but we know how this ends”. Jay was trying his best to sell this match.

Breh Ospreay came off like a bitter Coli breh which sold me instantly as a somewhat bitter Coli breh :banderas: . My wife looked at Omega's expression the whole time like "is dude asleep"

Koala: "nah he's just Omega'ing"

If its not in a Switch or PS5, Omega is oblivious to reality :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Between this match, Kari, Tama/Anderson, Muto, the main event and Sasha appearing, I’m hyped for this card. Actually broke down and bought a NJPW membership to watch this in the morning. Just got to remember to stay of social media and off here until I’m done though lol

Besides the Sasha spoiler, I been straight so far. Using the mindfulness technique to avoid these spoiling threads and Tweets :ehh:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Kenny could've killed him with a short reply about business declining before the pandemic and New Japan getting on hands and knees to get him back, but he was a good sport and didn't ruin a great promo :ehh:
It would have been nasty too and that same ether would have went to Jay White as well. That being said, i do like Will in this way and a future grumpy gaijin Will Osperay intrests me as he hits the next phase of his career

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It would have been nasty too and that same ether would have went to Jay White as well. That being said, i do like Will in this way and a future grumpy gaijin Will Osperay intrests me as he hits the next phase of his career
I think he's doing a great job at doing the "failure" gimmick that Okada did years ago with fukking balloons. It also seems they are building to him getting a huge W next year so he'll probably continue to develop this interesting character work.

That being said...now wonder Kenny didn't say shyt :dead: it's not Ospray's fault but he's like early 00's Nagata at this point :pachaha:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Either that or a looong build to a rematch with Kenny in a career vs ?? (title? hair?) match.
I could see him get his win back at Dominion or Forbidden Door setting up his redemption arc...

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I think he's doing a great job at doing the "failure" gimmick that Okada did years ago with fukking balloons. It also seems they are building to him getting a huge W next year so he'll probably continue to develop this interesting character work.

That being said...now wonder Kenny didn't say shyt :dead: it's not Ospray's fault but he's like early 00's Nagata at this point :pachaha:
:russ: dont do bruv like that!

Its true though. He's about one neck surgery and knee surgery from permanently walking like Ishii too :mjcry:

aew-tomohiro-ishii.gif