Ospreay cooks Omega at WK17 press conference

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Kenny could've killed him with a short reply about business declining before the pandemic and New Japan getting on hands and knees to get him back, but he was a good sport and didn't ruin a great promo :ehh:

Kenny don't want that "hard way" business in the ring breh :huhldup:. In the immortal words of The Drama King:

"Keep it on Wax yall just keep it on Wax"

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
One single One Winged Angel, 1-2-3. Back to the US. Thanks for the money, Gedo.

kenny-omega-wrestling.gif

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Is that the same or similar to a chav?
Chavs are usually poor and unemployed, Essex boys typically have jobs in recruitment or sales, go out with blonde thots called Becky or Chantelle, go to shytty identikit bars in Central London or Romford every weekend and spend most of their salary on cheap stepped-on cocaine laced with fukk knows what

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kenny could've killed him with a short reply about business declining before the pandemic and New Japan getting on hands and knees to get him back, but he was a good sport and didn't ruin a great promo :ehh:
Hit him with that, hit him with i dont care how your life has been inconvenienced since I left NJPW. I had to leave for you to become a star, wheres my thank you card.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So I watched the whole thing and Damn that was great

Saw a post that said Kenny doing the promo in Japanese then having somone else translate it is top tier heel work.

Will's promo was on point and it's real as fukk when because he talked about all that sacrifice. Brings a tear to your eye. Talk about being trapped in a tiny hotel room watching your best friend being laid to rest over a damned iPad feed is Raw as fukk.

If he can make the tiny adjustment to hold back the fukk and c*nt, his promo can go to the next level.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was good, but I think Os’ conviction sold it to be more than what it was. I’m supposed to feel bad for dude because he travels a lot? That’s the life you chose, brah. :pachaha:
Omega did look like a chump after tho. :heh:

I’m curious about what Omega told Os 4 years ago. :ohhh: