Oscar Buzz: ‘Moonlight’: To Be a Black Gay Man in America

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Ziggiy when you gon drop your review of the movie breh. :jbhmm:

WKW da gawd :blessed:

Finally caught this. Need to see it again when the blu ray drops but this feels like top 10 all-time material for me.

Anyone that loved this should check out In the Mood for Love. Kept thinking of that movie throughout Moonlight.
1*w7wG4-AXUcKB97MmRi3L-A.jpeg

Lush New Video Essay Compares ‘Moonlight’ With the Masterworks of Wong Kar-Wai — Watch

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This is really is a great movie :wow:
Best of the year :yeshrug:

The 1st two acts are the strongest. However, it still ended the best way it should.

Ali deserves the best supporting actor, but all the other actors were great as well.

Harris had me :ohhh::gucci: with her acting. Forgot she was British.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
movie was ok. almost turned it off after that "beach scene" i woulda thought dude woulda been piping homeboys chick after he died.

So the theme of the movie is shy black gay grows up to be shy gay thug? :yeshrug:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
movie was ok. almost turned it off after that "beach scene" i woulda thought dude woulda been piping homeboys chick after he died.

So the theme of the movie is shy black gay grows up to be shy gay thug? :yeshrug:
I ignored the movie when I saw them dudes leaning towards each other. I had no interest in watching the booty goon chronicles :dame: