Orlando, Florida Testing Facial Recognition Technology Provided Free by Amazon

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk op but I rang my bank up on Friday and these crackers asked me if I wanted to set up voice recognition to access my account in the future :scust:

This shyt has already gone to far.

*turns on lights with Google home hub whilst checking my timeline on Google maps*:blessed::blessed:

Damn got to be one of the top 5 big banks in the U.S..

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Notice not one time responding to the subject....it's clear.

Keep upping the thread it's great.
we're watching YOU! :ufdup:

1425666867375167.jpg

litty

Pro
Daps
OP is considerably given towards conspiracy and not reason but people SHOULD BE VERY CONCERNED about this.

By the way, I have seen that juggalo makeup is one of the types of makeup that can be used against facial recognition technology because of the way it distorts the chin and nose area.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is considerably given towards conspiracy and not reason but people SHOULD BE VERY CONCERNED about this.

By the way, I have seen that juggalo makeup is one of the types of makeup that can be used against facial recognition technology because of the way it distorts the chin and nose area.

Those who are generally disturbed and concern will respond but those who dont care about derailing the thread to attack me are easily labeled.v

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Low key it's a lot of shyt that happens here that I give the side eye. Already know this shyt is going to hit the fan anyways just gotta get ready.

This was another one happened at a few school but they news only reported 3.

The fact they do it without telling parents is real fuucked up part. :francis:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i live in orlando, city limits. i guess i will have to invest in technology that defeats their technology ... game on. mina is now running for orange county sheriff, we'll have a new police chief who will most likely continue these policies. i voted against him for sheriff.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i live in orlando, city limits. i guess i will have to invest in technology that defeats their technology ... game on. mina is now running for orange county sheriff, we'll have a new police chief who will most likely continue these policies. i voted against him for sheriff.

Good luck homie....spread the word in your area about these demons

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The Beast Gotta Feast :eat:

Amazon is becoming a defacto government agency. It's weird shiit.

If they pick Northern Virginia for HQ2 that shiit is gone be the craziest shiit ever. Own the local Washington Post newspaper, have multiple contracts with government agencies, 50,000 person headquarters in middle of metro region, $800 billion dollar company that will be lobbying the shiit out of Congress to stop any anti-trust legislation to break up the company, and licensing out 4th amendment and privacy be damned technology in homes and out on streets.

Bezos is like a character out of a comic.

Again you are misinformed and making false claims .AWS already powers the net and powers the government agencies.

I'm not surprised that you are making claims you know 0 about.