Orlando, Florida Testing Facial Recognition Technology Provided Free by Amazon

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Low key it's a lot of shyt that happens here that I give the side eye. Already know this shyt is going to hit the fan anyways just gotta get ready.

This was another one happened at a few school but they news only reported 3.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony. I'm just throwing your words back at you.... :skip:

Remember this the next time you bout to hit post talking bout false flagging situation actors :dead:

Here's why you are a agent...

1.Never see you post threads

2. Lurk around forum to see certain titles, themes or people that go against the normal agenda.

3. Name call and attack user for no reason.

4. Replies to subject about other subjects that aren't related.

Now I'll wait til you show me where i said "false flagging" in my threads cause clearly you are new to the game and was assigned to me cause the other guy took the weekend off. Did he forget to pass my file to you ...

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key it's a lot of shyt that happens here that I give the side eye. Already know this shyt is going to hit the fan anyways just gotta get ready.

This was another one happened at a few school but they news only reported 3.

Facts. They report it for a few mins and it never comes up again but they will distract people with the other nonsense.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Here's why you are a agent...

1.Never see you post threads

2. Lurk around forum to see certain titles, themes or people that go against the normal agenda.

3. Name call and attack user for no reason.

4. Replies to subject about other subjects that aren't related.

Now I'll wait til you show me where i said "false flagging" in my threads cause clearly you are new to the game and was assigned to me cause the other guy took the weekend off. Did he forget to pass my file to you ...

:mjlol:
assigned to you? :laff:

are you being doxed now too tinfoil man? :pachaha:

such delusions of grandeur you have. we got a whole team on your case breh.. let me go thru the files, hold up :trash:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
fukk op but I rang my bank up on Friday and these crackers asked me if I wanted to set up voice recognition to access my account in the future :scust:

This shyt has already gone to far.

*turns on lights with Google home hub whilst checking my timeline on Google maps*:blessed::blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
assigned to you? :laff:

are you being doxed now too tinfoil man? :pachaha:

such delusions of grandeur you have. we got a whole team on your case breh.. let me go thru the files, hold up :trash:

Notice not one time responding to the subject....it's clear.

Keep upping the thread it's great.