Orlando Cops Shoot PAWG After She Charged them With Knives

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Son goku…grown ass man with a cartoon character likeness…u prolly mad the fanga wasnt going in yo p*ssyhole

Says a man named “hairy sacks” on a message board full of other men. :dame:

Imma put you on ignore now, red bytch, cause I’m already sick of reading your gay fantasy posts. :dame:

Also, Florida States sucks. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Rachel drop the knife??
Rachel is pulling up to the upper
room like she's sliding in to home plate
holding two dull butcher knives.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Police are trained to shoot 3 shots to the chest. Its definitely gonna be justified but it was two cops with a shield and a slow bytch with a knife. It definitely could have been a non lethal to subdue her in this case but American police love to shoot.

Anyway didn’t ruin my day RIP I guess :manny:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole situation is goofy. The bf called 911 because the Rachel was threatening suicide. The cops show up in riot gear(????), guns aimed, asking Rachel to come out. Rachel comes out, waving knives akimbo, and the cops blast her. Then they proceed to ask the dead body to drop the knives.

Why are the cops preparing to kill someone who's threatening to kill themselves?
Because somehow society decided that cops should handle mental health episodes.

Like those low brain cell muthafukkas can handle anything more tense than tying they shoes

One of the biggest brainwash colonialism imposed was that cops are heros.

All that shyt wasnt even necessary.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Police are trained to shoot 3 shots to the chest. Its definitely gonna be justified but it was two cops with a shield and a slow bytch with a knife. It definitely could have been a non lethal to subdue her in this case but American police love to shoot.

Anyway didn’t ruin my day RIP I guess :manny:
Source for.. any of this?