Orlando Cops Shoot PAWG After She Charged them With Knives

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I never understand why people ask this question.
You supposed to shoot until they stop. not shoot once, pause see if they drop, than repeat over and over until they stab you.

Remember 90+% of this board can’t shoot and owns zero firearms, especially the non-American cats on here where you can’t even buy a gun like that. :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The whole situation is goofy. The bf called 911 because the Rachel was threatening suicide. The cops show up in riot gear(????), guns aimed, asking Rachel to come out. Rachel comes out, waving knives akimbo, and the cops blast her. Then they proceed to ask the dead body to drop the knives.

Why are the cops preparing to kill someone who's threatening to kill themselves?
blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

It's WILD They showed up in riot gear after hearing a person was threatening TO KILL THEMSELVES:francis: :why: :mjlol:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole situation is goofy. The bf called 911 because the Rachel was threatening suicide. The cops show up in riot gear(????), guns aimed, asking Rachel to come out. Rachel comes out, waving knives akimbo, and the cops blast her. Then they proceed to ask the dead body to drop the knives.

Why are the cops preparing to kill someone who's threatening to kill themselves?
I never knew the whole story when i commented. I admit this is fuked up...

broller

Veteran
Daps
bytch fell like a video game character with ragdoll physics. :lolbron:

But on a serious note why did she just appear out that door armed? It seemed like the cops were taking cover. She must have been a threat prior to them getting there.

She apparently came out with the knife earlier then went back in

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Whole thing is terrible, cops should never be sent out for mental health situations. They're some power hungry idiots.