Original goldust is vastly underrated

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
His Seven character would of been interesting.

I like this gimmick here

Why he never stayed seven I will never know.
How he arrived in the ring was next level and should have been used to be effective.

Definitely an underrated point here. Anyone familiar with Dustin Rhodes' "The Natural" character in 90s WCW would never have dreamed he could pull off something like Goldust. Pretty much polar opposites, character-wise.

Goldust was a revolutionary groundbreaking 90s wrestling character, even though it wasn't suited for long runs at the top of the card.

To this day, originally I was completely fooled by him and Mick moving to the wwf. I literally never knew him and Mick were mankind and gold dust. Till I purposefully invested in being a smart in the dawn of the internet. I could not believe that was where the natural and cactus jack had become.
Him and mankind were actually the only heels at that time they booked correctly and like they knew how to book a heel. That was not cheap heat like honky tonk. After macho the wwf suffered never being able to make credible in house creation based heels till golddust and mankind.
Mankind originally was like the scariest wrassler I ever saw.
Gold dust was easily and still the most creepiest wrassler I ever saw, debut in the WWf too.

Art Barr