Original goldust is vastly underrated

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
Goldust from the period of 1995-98 was one creepy ass heel playing off the audience. Though I don't think he should have been a top heel the gimmick had potential to be put in a feud with almost anyone. Imagine if razor ramon stayed a bit longer or he had a run in with Austin.

:dame: one creepy ass mofo

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It was a great gimmick until he went through that terrible Artist Formerly Known as Goldust phase. :scust:

Q72OGe7.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of my favourite gimmicks ever simply because it changed the game and was the first move away from the kid-friendly mid 90's and towards the adult Attitude Era

The mind-games and psychological fukkery throwing super-straight macho guys like Razor Ramon and Ahmed Johnson off their game

Plus that theme :wow:
One of the GOATS. The theme with the lighting and glitter falling. A great presentation:whew:
A god tier theme, 110% dedication to his gimmick, I'm sure improvisation, and pushing the envelope in ways unseen before ("I once gave Ahmed Johnson mouth to mouth just to get in his head. What do you do miz?"). That man turned holiday from a wrestlecrap induction into a hall of fame induction :salute:. He doesn't get the credit he should. Wish he didn't end up all over the place and get so weird from late 1998-2001 like @mrken12 mentioned.

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
One of my favourite gimmicks ever simply because it changed the game and was the first move away from the kid-friendly mid 90's and towards the adult Attitude Era

The mind-games and psychological fukkery throwing super-straight macho guys like Razor Ramon and Ahmed Johnson off their game

Plus that theme :wow:

This.

The Goldust character was the first real sign of 'Attitude' / anti-establishment in WWE and one ECW can't claim was ripped from them.

For as innovative and edgy as SCSA and DX were later on, 10 of 10 parents would rather have their kids flip birds and crotch crop than mimic ANYTHING Goldust was doin in 95-96.

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
After his roll of great feud they fukked it up with his super Christian character but Dustin even played that to a T I liked it just for the fukkery

He played his gimmick so well he even made me glad to see a flaming homo erotic cross dresser return

Last edited: