Original Console Controllers Are Always Better Than 3rd Party Gaming Controllers!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I wish console makers would make different controllers later on like how the NES made the Max and Advantage
I'd take a NES Advantage controller with more buttons over any Fighting Stick bullshyt they overcharge for today

I'll have to facebook Bill Gates about this :ohhh:

aliG

Pro
Daps
PJ7k3.jpg

theres no down button.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course they're always better than 3rd parties, they're specifically devloped for the system, but not all of the 3rd parties are bad. my og ps3 cotroller finally died out for good after 5+ years. before it wouldn't hold a charge, but i could still plug the controller in and play. now, i get nothing. i've been relying on the 3 3rd party controllers that i have. 2 of them are nyko's. one of them has a shorted cord on it(i actually have to tape the wire and move it around:beli:), and on the other one, the left analog stick won't stay in a constant place. the other 3rd party i have, just has both of the right shoulder buttons ripped off of it. basically, the last 3rd party has lasted the longest because my fiance got it when she first bought the system. it's a wireless one, but the 2 nyko's are wired. the nyko's were the best deals of all tho...i got 2 for like 24-26 dollars off of amazon. have kid's breh's:sadcam:

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
The only system I ever used a third part controller over a first party was the gamecube.

The one that came with it is just too damn small for my hands, so I got one with some huge ass handles and shyt. I won't say it was better, but it worked better for my hands.

I think I had a 6 button genesis 3rd party before they released one officially, and that was pretty fukking good until Sega release their own, then it was trash tier.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks OP, I'll make a mental note about this for future endeavors

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
for the most part. i didnt really like the og genesis controllers though. fukk i look like playin street figher 2 turbo with just 3 buttons :stopitslime: