Ordering food from a Burger King Restaurant in 1990

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Look at everyone being all civil, happy and having a good time a Burger King.

Not a single person in sight with a hatchet destroying property and threatening lives.

Meanwhile in todays society

OptimalHoarseAtlanticspadefish-max-1mb.gif

Take me back to the 90s. Simpler times

:mjcry:

I know it’s a nfl team out there who need some o-line help :wow:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Let's be honest, the 90's were peak America. You were lucky if you lived through it. :wow:
Without a doubt

We grew up with tech and the old times if you were born in 80s and grew up in 90s you had the best of both worlds

I didnt have a cell until i needed it in 11th grade when they really came out

The new nintendo, from nes to gamecube, tapes, cds,

Every art form has suffered since the 90s. We really had it good compared to kids tofay

They dont even know what toys r us is. All they get is an aisle at walmart. We had a STORE. MULTIPLE. Kiddy city. Kb toys.

For ten dollars you could feed ya kid and buy him couple ninja turtle or xmen or something

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’ll never understand people romanticizing being in worst times :heh:
The kids who are in their teens and adolescence will look back in 30 years and talk about 2022 like it was such a better time. Just how shyt goes. People are more care free and stress free as kids, so they correlate the past with being better. My objective under 18 was to have fun, play sports, and have fun. nikkas got bills in 2022.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This whole summer, I didn’t see any kids outside playing. Just weird...

Also back then, fast food was a treat. You got it like once every other week or once a month. Nowadays kids be getting McDonald’s two or three times a week
We would eat out every Friday and watch movies or TFIF. Good times.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The kids who are in their teens and adolescence will look back in 30 years and talk about 2022 like it was such a better time. Just how shyt goes. People are more care free and stress free as kids, so they correlate the past with being better. My objective under 18 was to have fun, play sports, and have fun. nikkas got bills in 2022.
My view of the 90's isn't just based on bills or anything. Just an individual American citizen, the world changed post-9/11 for the worse in multiple ways. Not to say everything was perfect, but this country's influence, power, and general health has never been higher than that decade and will probably never reach that height again. The economy was booming, American culture was creating at an insane rate, Silicon Valley was building the foundation to become the world's center for tech, no mass surveillance, the political system was still functioning, etc, etc.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I mean, I get the general idea behind it. I personally enjoy life more now than as a kid. I got my own money to spend how I like :ehh:

Bills suck, but the perks outweigh it to me.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce
Special orders, don't upset us
All we ask is that you let us serve it your way
Have it your way

:ohlawd: