Ordering food from a Burger King Restaurant in 1990

Daps
Look at everyone being all civil, happy and having a good time a Burger King.

Not a single person in sight with a hatchet destroying property and threatening lives.

Meanwhile in todays society

OptimalHoarseAtlanticspadefish-max-1mb.gif

Take me back to the 90s. Simpler times

:mjcry:
It was probably happening, but everyone wasn’t walking around with a recording device, and social media didn’t exist.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Whopper is still the best fast food burger I've ever had.I haven't ate one in 15 yrs, tho....Burger King was always>>McDonald's to me back in the day.Far as food quality & taste.Only fast food burger joint my family fukked with.Lil off topic, but Jack N Da Box was Arby's status.Like eating at the witch house from Hansel & Gretel.Always amazed me how Jack dug themselves out of the grave and became a household name in the early 2000's

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The Whopper is still the best fast food burger I've ever had.I haven't ate one in 15 yrs, tho....Burger King was always>>McDonald's to me back in the day.Far as food quality & taste.Only fast food burger joint my family fukked with.Lil off topic, but Jack N Da Box was Arby's status.Like eating at the witch house from Hansel & Gretel.Always amazed me how Jack dug themselves out of the grave and became a household name in the early 2000's

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's right around the time Jack slid out the tomb like a womb reborn....'90-'96 especially, that shyt was crickets.Allegations of using Kangaroo meat in their burgers...'00-'05 was the prime apex.Even I was fukking with the Jumbo Jack during that time.They even had the turkey version back then.Quality started turning back to Kangaroo/dog food again 'round 2010.