'Orange Is The New Black' Thread on Netfleezy

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok :Cenashrug: I get its not for you but then don't give a negative recommendation like you watched it all breh

:katt:
I can give whatever the fukk I want to give. Its an opinionated website. My thoughts on the show has nothing to do with how you enjoy it

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can give whatever the fukk I want to give. Its an opinionated website. My thoughts on the show has nothing to do with how you enjoy it

I seen the whole thing bruh. She's still looks like a c00n throughout. Even to the last episode and her "performance". I get what he's saying about her looking sympathetic with all she went through but that doesn't change the fact of how her character looks as you're saying.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I seen the whole thing bruh. She's still looks like a c00n throughout. Even to the last episode and her "performance". I get what he's saying about her looking sympathetic with all she went through but that doesn't change the fact of how her character looks as you're saying.

shes a butch chick breh

i see some that look worse on a daily basis...nbs

yall gotta remember its prison too.What type of chicks was yall expecting to see in there?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you complaining about how the girls look? This is prison. If they cast a bunch of girls who looked like they were out of a Victoria's Secret catalog you guys who be screaming how girls in prison aren't that hot.

And let's be serious. Most the chicks who are in prison are ratchet as hell.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shes a butch chick breh

i see some that look worse on a daily basis...nbs

yall gotta remember its prison too.What type of chicks was yall expecting to see in there?
Well, most I've seen don't look like that. As far as what type of chicks expecting to see in there. As G.O.D. said compared to other races in there (i.e. Latinas)....

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
The main character is a lot like Nancy before she 'broke bad', but a lot more likable. and Way less of a bytch. I always felt like it was too obvious Nancy was everything Jenji Kohan wanted to be as a woman.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I got 2 episodes left. But this joint might be the best original program Netflix has. Arrested development was a let down, that vampire show was trash, and while house of cards was great the pacing was slow as fukk. That track chick they got on that show is tough and yes I would:cape:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I got 2 episodes left. But this joint might be the best original program Netflix has. Arrested development was a let down, that vampire show was trash, and while house of cards was great the pacing was slow as fukk. That track chick they got on that show is tough and yes I would:cape:

Yeah I would simp for that track chick as well, I had to google her, I dig women that look like her. Reminds me of a young Aunt Viv( the OG) from fresh prince.
vicky_jeudy1.jpg

Vicky+Jeudy+Dresses+Skirts+Beaded+Dress+0HOaLSyyLl5l.jpg

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
watched one episode so far and it was aight

don't got netflix so i'm downloading this shyt

it does get good though?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Well, most I've seen don't look like that. As far as what type of chicks expecting to see in there. As G.O.D. said compared to other races in there (i.e. Latinas)....
there must be absolutely no bull dykes where u at then :bronwtf: cuz them mufukkas look harder than me sometimes :patrice::sadcam:....how many bad sistas u know committing crimes tho breh :comeon: my bro went with a bad latina chick and that bish tried to stab him and went to jail for it :usure: plus the only latina chicks i think look smashable is the real young looking one and the daughter :stopitslime:....damn near all the white bishes look terrible except the main chick and ol girl from that 70s show and the track chick look pretty damn good in my eyes when she got long hair :bron:...rest of the black chicks are full blown bull dykes or old or that chunky chick who looks no different than all the chunky black girls i went to high school with :what:....yall niccas just scream out c00n no matter what, ol cover of the book ass niccas :aicmon:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
there must be absolutely no bull dykes where u at then :bronwtf: cuz them mufukkas look harder than me sometimes :patrice::sadcam:....how many bad sistas u know committing crimes tho breh :comeon: my bro went with a bad latina chick and that bish tried to stab him and went to jail for it :usure: plus the only latina chicks i think look smashable is the real young looking one and the daughter :stopitslime:....damn near all the white bishes look terrible except the main chick and ol girl from that 70s show and the track chick look pretty damn good in my eyes when she got long hair :bron:...rest of the black chicks are full blown bull dykes or old or that chunky chick who looks no different than all the chunky black girls i went to high school with :what:....yall niccas just scream out c00n no matter what, ol cover of the book ass niccas :aicmon:

The ones I know look more like that bald headed black chick in this show. Or rocking cornrolls like a man. Nobody said they had to be "bad looking". Just not looking like her. And certainly not acting like her. That "program" at the end and the way she was acting was straight c00nish. ALong with other things she did....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A c00n because she's not Tyra banks ?? Pusay , tasteey, look like regular women the Spanish woman look like regular hoodrats from the heights ... Idk why y'all gassing them up . Looks don't make someone a c00n she had some mental instability and was smart as hell and a deep character .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ones I know look more like that bald headed black chick in this show. Or rocking cornrolls like a man. Nobody said they had to be "bad looking". Just not looking like her. And certainly not acting like her. That "program" at the end and the way she was acting was straight c00nish. ALong with other things she did....

How was her actions c00nish ?? :usure: because she liked the main character ?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
A c00n because she's not Tyra banks ?? Pusay , tasteey, look like regular women the Spanish woman look like regular hoodrats from the heights ... Idk why y'all gassing them up . Looks don't make someone a c00n she had some mental instability and was smart as hell and a deep character .
thats wat they not getting breh they prolly walk down the street calling every black person different from them a c00n :aicmon:....until u really get to know a person u dont know wtf kind of person they are....ol uncle phil in the first ep of fresh prince, ass niccas in here :stopitslime: