'Orange Is The New Black' Thread on Netfleezy

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
im loving the show right now. all the way up to ep 5 after 2 days. These episodes are long but the pace moves pretty quickly which is great. I was dying on that Ms celia ep when they were trying to speak that struggle creole lol.
How old is that thick spanish chick's mom? I dont know how realistic it is to see a 40 yo plus spanish chick with like 7 kids to still have a body like that :whoo:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm five minutes in the first episode and I have to mention this. Whats with this jew bytch jenji kohan's obsession with c00nish, mammy ass black women? She had it all throughout weeds and already put it in this show

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm five minutes in the first episode and I have to mention this. Whats with this jew bytch jenji kohan's obsession with c00nish, mammy ass black women? She had it all throughout weeds and already put it in this show
watch the show dude, aint nuthin c00n-ish about the black woman....or your family is a bunch of harvard graduates :shaq2:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
watch the show dude, aint nuthin c00n-ish about the black woman....or your family is a bunch of harvard graduates :shaq2:
I've watched two episodes so far.. I love my black women but that one lesbo chick with the big eyes looks like a sambo c00n:ld:

edit: this broad right here

?d=1024

The show is still crack though:ehh:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've watched two episodes so far.. I love my black women but that one lesbo chick with the big eyes looks like a sambo c00n:ld:

edit: this broad right here

?d=1024

The show is still crack though:ehh:

She's the worst of the c00ns on this show. But yeah, it's no denying the quality of the show.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Yea they are. The cac and latina bytches all look decent to fine while all the black girls look like
buckwheat.jpg

But yea this show isn't for me. You can see Weeds all over this show. Lead character is a vapid, shallow, unlikeable character just like Nancy(complete with bad acting/facial expressions) and the jokes/comedy are flat as fukk

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea they are. The cac and latina bytches all look decent to fine while all the black girls look like
buckwheat.jpg

But yea this show isn't for me. You can see Weeds all over this show. Lead character is a vapid, shallow, unlikeable character just like Nancy(complete with bad acting/facial expressions) and the jokes/comedy are flat as fukk

How much of the show did you actually watch ?? She's actually pretty sympathetic most of the prisoners are even crazy eyes

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
8 episodes in(DONT READ IF YOU NOT THIS FAR ALONG)

how Red get a 2nd flashback episode before some of these other chicks even got 1 :wtf: and they still havent showed her crime yet :wtf:

i remember her telling Celia they been there a long ass time so im guessing she there for murder.She probably bodied her husband cause i know yo jealous as shyt now they got her chillin at the table with them and this nikka serving drinks now :heh:

i love this show tho...im mad i only got 5 episodes left :to:

bout to slow down and try and watch 1 a day but i know thats not happening

oh and the little track chick episode pissed me the fukk off :beli:

i know a few people just like her who threw their life away cause they seen what the hood nikkas be doing,thought it was fun and just wanted to be down and fit in :snoop:

now she mad at the world but she only has herself to blame :snoop:

i seriously cant believe the same person who did garbage ass Weeds created this greatness..hopefully they dont fukk it up :noah: