Oral is a must!!!!!!!!!!!

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
the thing you have to realize is that
because of the wiring of the brain
people gain satisfaction from things even if it is not physically pleasing

eating a woman from behind is really to please the man

it is him placing himself in a vulnerable position for a perceived pleasure given

i like to eat a women from behind and i know it really doesnt do much for most women

for some it is huge because they like the empowerment of having a man in that position

just like some dudes claim they like head but really it is about having a woman in a submissive position

:what:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:stopitslime: why would I take advice from a lesbian? she's scared of the dikk, so what would she know about fukking?

what you do is, you tell her to close her legs while you are fukking her in missionary. then, instead of just moving in and out, you include an upward motion, so that you stimulate her vagina and her clitoris at the same time and watch her
9gqxI.jpg
never fails.
I don't want to do none of that because I'm a woman lol but I guess I could suggest it

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we're talking about satisfying woman. you claim that oral is a must to do that, but you have no penis, and you have sex with people who have no penis either, so how would you be qualified to speak on this topic? that's like a guy with no legs claiming that a wheelchair is a must to move fast :ufdup:.
yes that's right, when it comes to fukking bytches, you are a cripple.

now, i'm not saying wifey can't get head, i'm happy to give it to her. all i'm saying is i don't need to give her head to satisfy her. and as far as my advice goes, you have no dikk, so how would you know if it works or not? until you've had a bytch freeze up and roll her eyes back in her head before she starts shaking and shivering without using your tongue or a toy get your carpet munching ass out of here.
GotDayum.gif
GotDayum.gif

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fcuk the OP with a giant pogo stick! Can't you negroes see its just the typical passive aggressive diss of the carpet muncher with a dash of old fashioned penis envy? It just thinks its being slick but the coochie muncher outed itself repeatedly talking about the male ego and the dikk.
Fyi,in Africa we have all types of p*ssy. Normal,elongated,where the labia can reach 6 inches and the clit 4 inches,clitless and Somali style mutilated,where everything must go-they all holler and squirt:like the guy said 30 minutes of dikk action,though IME,a stroke of 120-180 SPM gets them all to orgasm though not all will squirt.
Forget all that clit/g spot/vag shyt!
Btw,what do coochie munchers do apart from talking about themselves and trash talking dudes,please tel me?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alot of guys due to ego believe their dikk is the best and they please all the women they have sex with.

This is a big misconception because 80% of women don't even orgasm without oral stimulation ...
If the p*ssy feels good on my dikk to the point im fiending for it days after i fukked you can bet your ass I'm eating the shyt next time i see it. But like i said the p*ssy's gotta make me want it