Oral is a must!!!!!!!!!!!

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Haha oral is a must only when you don't have this long dikk :smugfavre: @ThiefyPoo

It's something I can rely on like a kick stand. :smugfavre:

You don't know anything about that though. :smugfavre:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
When they do it from the back they end up not even licking the clit..
the thing you have to realize is that
because of the wiring of the brain
people gain satisfaction from things even if it is not physically pleasing

eating a woman from behind is really to please the man

it is him placing himself in a vulnerable position for a perceived pleasure given

i like to eat a women from behind and i know it really doesnt do much for most women

for some it is huge because they like the empowerment of having a man in that position

just like some dudes claim they like head but really it is about having a woman in a submissive position

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are talking about oral what does that have to do with peen?

Also your advice is terrible lol yall go ahead and listen to this fool.

Trying to rub the clit and fukk in missionary is dumb breh i dont care what any of yall say it doesnt work and i know for a fact you arent doing it for more than a couple seconds at a time.

So wify cant get head but of course you expect right?

we're talking about satisfying woman. you claim that oral is a must to do that, but you have no penis, and you have sex with people who have no penis either, so how would you be qualified to speak on this topic? that's like a guy with no legs claiming that a wheelchair is a must to move fast :ufdup:.
yes that's right, when it comes to fukking bytches, you are a cripple.

now, i'm not saying wifey can't get head, i'm happy to give it to her. all i'm saying is i don't need to give her head to satisfy her. and as far as my advice goes, you have no dikk, so how would you know if it works or not? until you've had a bytch freeze up and roll her eyes back in her head before she starts shaking and shivering without using your tongue or a toy get your carpet munching ass out of here.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
we're talking about satisfying woman. you claim that oral is a must to do that, but you have no penis, and you have sex with people who have no penis either, so how would you be qualified to speak on this topic? that's like a guy with no legs claiming that a wheelchair is a must to move fast :ufdup:.

now, i'm not saying wifey can't get head, i'm happy to give it to her. all i'm saying is i don't need to give her head to satisfy her. and as far as my advice goes, you have no dikk, so how would you know if it works or not? until you've had a bytch freeze up and roll her eyes back in her head before she starts shaking and shivering without using your tongue or a toy get your carpet munching ass out of here.
:whew:

drewbreez

Rookie
Daps
Haha oral is a must only when you don't have this long dikk :smugfavre: @ThiefyPoo

It's something I can rely on like a kick stand. :smugfavre:

You don't know anything about that though. :smugfavre:

Haha. And I'll be that tripod-ass nikka eating the bento box right. Making it an EITHER/OR thing when it's BOTH/AND breh.

Cuz you know we out here right? ::shaq:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

My stroke better now what?

U getting all emotional cause ladies in here Cosigning the truth.

Keep thinking u making her come she has toys on deck for your ass breh.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This guy gets it

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My stroke better now what?

U getting all emotional cause ladies in here Cosigning the truth.

Keep thinking u making her come she has toys on deck for your ass breh.
you have no stroke game and i'm not emotional :manny: