Optimal settings for LG C1? This shyt looks ass

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
copped mine right before black friday and the security guard at the gig put me on to this guy. he goes full nerd with these settings and calls out all the old guard calibrators that still color by numbers. first off, you gotta access the bt2020 menu which will improve the picture off the bat. then if you join his channel $5 a month you can access all his settings for dolby vision, hdr and most importantly sdr (which most programming is still set to) fine tuned so well it looks like hdr. sports, cinema, ets...he does gaming settings also, but im not into gaming so that doesnt matter to me, but the $5 a month has been well worth it for me

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
copped mine right before black friday and the security guard at the gig put me on to this guy. he goes full nerd with these settings and calls out all the old guard calibrators that still color by numbers. first off, you gotta access the bt2020 menu which will improve the picture off the bat. then if you join his channel $5 a month you can access all his settings for dolby vision, hdr and most importantly sdr (which most programming is still set to) fine tuned so well it looks like hdr. sports, cinema, ets...he does gaming settings also, but im not into gaming so that doesnt matter to me, but the $5 a month has been well worth it for me

:dahell: Join his channel for $5 a month? You paid him $5 a month for his damn channel? :what:

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
:dahell: Join his channel for $5 a month? You paid him $5 a month for the his damn channel? :what:
well, his channel is free. the specialized settings for specific models like the a80, uag, etc...those are all available for $5. but to be fair, he's just a regular dude that is a photographer, i believe by trade and studying all the colors and shyt led him into calibrating tvs. his free vids were worth $5 and i planned to just drop the $5 for a month to get all the settings then bounce, but he continues to give new settings and improve on the old ones, so i dont mind supporting the bro.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Brother Dorian what’s going on with you lately.

I don’t think anybody has ever seen a oled tv and said “this is ass”

Just copped the 48 inch and already had a Sony Oled, LG dont got that Sony look but it looks damn good

:picard:My LG C1 was the best "out of the box" TV I've ever had. Very little tweaking to the settings necessary. Your feedback isn't consistent with the majority of people's experience. You sure you didn't get a lemon or something. My C1 blows my mind in terms of image quality.

I mean the image is sharp as fukk, but I would like to make the most of it. I think it's a little too cool, are you guys using Vivid, Standard, Cinema or Cinema Home?

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My C1 just :whoo:. I copped this for gaming.

Maybe, you got a fraud C1 or bought the wrong one or they gave you the wrong C1. For example, you suppose to buy "OLED55C1PUB", not "OLED55C1AU". Check the model of your tv.
Thanks thinking bout copping now they the C2 dropped and the price dropped.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:picard:My LG C1 was the best "out of the box" TV I've ever had. Very little tweaking to the settings necessary. Your feedback isn't consistent with the majority of people's experience. You sure you didn't get a lemon or something. My C1 blows my mind in terms of image quality.

Right. The beauty of mine was absurd.

You sure you got an LG C1 breh? Sounds like you got an L FU instead.
Do you have 4k cables connected and watching true 4k material?