HCDHiZT.jpg

GIFSoup

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
C'mon, guys……don't be mad :pachaha:

Can you blame us for taking your best-looking women?

Maybe you should try doing the same to us, instead of scooping up prizes like this…..

Fat_Girls_fat-girls.jpg

and claiming "LOL these cacs are mad cuz I'm smashin' this PAWG…..she thick, brehs :ahh:"

I bet my pawg looks better then ur girl bytch nikka. White privilege is a beautiful thing, cuz without it where would you be? :wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe you should try doing the same to us, instead of scooping up prizes like this…..

Fat_Girls_fat-girls.jpg

and claiming "LOL these cacs are mad cuz I'm smashin' this PAWG…..she thick, brehs :ahh:"

Lmao yo :russ: :deadmanny:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

Fat_Girls_fat-girls.jpg

#would

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all sound just like those white boys that call their women disgusting when they get with black men :usure:

That's different:whoa:...white woman get with us becuz they luv our style whether we in a white t from the gas station,or we polo everything,its just us:obama:....you know damn well a fine black woman like this ain't wit no white dude just bcuz she luv white dudes:wtb:...its possible but :comeon:...I :salute: her for rapin a devils pockets instead of another black mans but judging from what I know to be the typical cause of black women with white dudes,she hustlin her puzzy and that gotta lose you some attractiveness points don't it:manny:....with that said if it does come out that she is actually Oprahs niece and not sum random model she can get all those points back because id love to get her pregnant and wife to get close to that fortune:russ:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:
That's different:whoa:...white woman get with us becuz they luv our style whether we in a white t from the gas station,or we polo everything,its just us:obama:....you know damn well a fine black woman like this ain't wit no white dude just bcuz she luv white dudes:wtb:...its possible but :comeon:...I :salute: her for rapin a devils pockets instead of another black mans but judging from what I know to be the typical cause of black women with white dudes,she hustlin her puzzy and that gotta lose you some attractiveness points don't it:manny:....with that said if it does come out that she is actually Oprahs niece and not sum random model she can get all those points back because id love to get her pregnant and wife to get close to that fortune:russ:

:laugh: you serious too ain't you?