Oppenheimer has now grossed $552 million making it the highest grossing WW2 film of all time

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you are illiterate. And you did strawman. Again, i said i actually like the science stuff and the first half of the movie. YOU brought up the action movie bullshyt...STRAWMANNING.

And like i said, there's a reason people like you can't talk about the actual content of the movie and you focus on HOW IT WAS FILMED or 70mm IMAX or "did you see how Cillian Murphy stared at the camera with the cigarette in his mouth". It's because half of the content of 3 hour movie was boring as fukk. Just about every review i saw was like "it was a little too long". Because it was. And i even said, if he cut it down to 2 hours it would have been a classic. But 3 hours it became a chore.

Learn how to read and get out of your feelings.
you opinion is trash bro, you calling me an illiterate ass is you acting like a female. :camby:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
aight bro. you wanted some michael bay shyt, show the the towns getting blown off the map and then end it. you shouldn't have wasted your money fam :laff:
If it aint this
action-figures-richard-parliament.gif

with CGI space backgrounds and cheesy one liners, these dudes get bored. It is what it is

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
you opinion is trash bro, you calling me an illiterate ass is you acting like a female. :camby:
:wow:

I actually respect THIS more than when you started strawmanning. Just say my opinion trash or you disagree. But don't go arguing shyt nobody said.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If it aint this
action-figures-richard-parliament.gif

with CGI space backgrounds and cheesy one liners, these dudes get bored. It is what it is
again, I ACTUALLY LIKED THE SCIENTIFIC DIALOGUE. The first half of the movie was cool with me. If the movie ended with announcement from Truman on the radio, I would have been fine. But the shyt after that was people yelling in a backroom over his security clearance not real stakes like him going to prison or anything. :laff:

And again another person trying to use "it was shot was on film with no CGI" as an argument when i'm talking about the content of the film.

me: that last hour was boring
Nolan-nerd: "but it was shot on film"
:dead: