Oppenheimer has now grossed $552 million making it the highest grossing WW2 film of all time

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
We’ll see more films attempt it in the future :banderas: who doesnt love a double feature
SAW X and The Paw Patrol movie are both coming out on the same day at the end of September, so there's a few people trying to push "SAW Patrol" right now. I don't think it's going to have the same result though. :pachaha:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
500 milli for Dudes in a room yapping bout physics.

What a world we live in!
Yapping you can barely hear at that. I refrained from reading any online synopsis, thinking Nolan would at least recreate the bombing of the cities.

Nothing more than more yapping

😐

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
you're wilding

2nd half of the movie was garbage. I enjoyed the building of the bomb and the creation of the town. I wish they would have went more into the science and did more with the relationship between "oppy" and Groves.

Movie was trash after the announcement. Wack ass backroom fake-trial over his clearance. LOL This could have been a 2 hour classic, but it turned into a 3 hour chore to watch.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
2nd half of the movie was garbage. I enjoyed the building of the bomb and the creation of the town. I wish they would have went more into the science and did more with the relationship between "oppy" and Groves.

Movie was trash after the announcement. Wack ass backroom fake-trial over his clearance. LOL This could have been a 2 hour classic, but it turned into a 3 hour chore to watch.
aight bro. you wanted some michael bay shyt, show the the towns getting blown off the map and then end it. you shouldn't have wasted your money fam :laff:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
aight bro. you wanted some michael bay shyt, show the the towns getting blown off the map and then end it. you shouldn't have wasted your money fam :laff:
again illiterate ass...i actually like the first half with the scientist building the bomb and the stuff with the fake town and Opp and Leslie Groves. You're defaulting some retarded ass strawman about action movies. Makes sense you think this was a "masterpiece". LMAO. Literally arguing some shyt nobody said.

"But its Christophew Nowan...he shot it on fiwm...you gotta see cacs yelling in a backroom ON 70MM" lookin asses. There's a reason yall only focus on shyt like HOW it was filmed because half of the actual content of the movie was dogshyt.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
again illiterate ass...i actually like the first half with the scientist building the bomb and the stuff with the fake town and Opp and Leslie Groves. You're defaulting some retarded ass strawman about action movies. Makes sense you think this was a "masterpiece". LMAO. Literally arguing some shyt nobody said.

"But its Christophew Nowan...he shot it on fiwm...you gotta see cacs yelling in a backroom ON 70MM" lookin asses. There's a reason yall only focus on shyt like HOW it was filmed because half actual content of the movie was dogshyt.
illiterate ass? you're a fukkin ignorant bytch....strawman nothing, the movie is called Oppenheimer for a reason, not Hiroshima/Nagasaki or Manhattan you dumb bytch. the movie was to tell his life story thru his and history's eyes. If you weren't an ignorant bytch you'd realize that includes him being put on fake-trial and given a consolation medal when the govt essentially demonized and forgot about him. you're entitled to your opinion, but i'm entitled to call it dogshyt :salute:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
illiterate ass? you're a fukkin ignorant bytch....strawman nothing, the movie is called Oppenheimer for a reason, not Hiroshima/Nagasaki or Manhattan you dumb bytch. the movie was to tell his life story thru his and history's eyes. If you weren't an ignorant bytch you'd realize that includes him being put on fake-trial and given a consolation medal when the govt essentially demonized and forgot about him. you're entitled to your opinion, but i'm entitled to call it dogshyt :salute:
you are illiterate. And you did strawman. Again, i said i actually like the science stuff and the first half of the movie. YOU brought up the action movie bullshyt...STRAWMANNING.

And like i said, there's a reason people like you can't talk about the actual content of the movie and you focus on HOW IT WAS FILMED or 70mm IMAX or "did you see how Cillian Murphy stared at the camera with the cigarette in his mouth". It's because half of the content of 3 hour movie was boring as fukk. Just about every review i saw was like "it was a little too long". Because it was. And i even said, if he cut it down to 2 hours it would have been a classic. But 3 hours it became a chore.

Learn how to read and get out of your feelings.