Opioids Could Kill 500,000 - 650,000 Americans Over Next Decade

Family Man

Banned
Daps
At this point if you are black and you fukk with pills, heroin, codeine, or any of that shyt you deserve everything that's coming to you. Lay off the drugs and let these CACs kill themself off.

You think these first responders finna give your black ass any NARCAN if you're overdosing? That shyt is for CACs only.

Let them CACs die.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
c0406a374fdefb1880e5058f8ac06fb6.jpg

QwSgZ2k.gif

alucR6o.gif
I scrolled down expecting that Tupac juice idgaf gif :dead:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I swear I cannot understand the mind of Cacs. All they do is destroy and pollute shyt. Yesterday I took my fam to an amusement park the amount of :flabbynsick: was astounding. Half of them just straight up ugly and stank looking :huhldup: just the results of drugs alcohol, horrible diet and genetics.

But for the thread this shyt is all about money now you have these clinics helping you get treatment with shyt like suboxone, but that's just as addictive :pachaha: I swear if you trust a cac in 2017 for anything you're a damn fool

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sounds like white man's problem to me in a major way. :salute:

I will say what they told said about us in the 80s when crack invaded..."Well if you put the drugs down and pulled yourself up by the bootstraps"......:sas1:

Guess their bootstraps ain't workin right now. :sas2:
Yup. And unfortuantely its white folk selfishness that's caused this problem to go unchecked this long. I always felt it was very suspicious how during the crack epidemic very little government resources were allocated to drug rehab. Meanwhile, places like Canada were implementing public health measures ensuring low income and homeless people had access to rehab centers and clean needles. Little did i realize the entire crack epidemic was actually designed to fukk up and elimnate black people, and there would be no resources allocated to drug rehab because rehabilitation was never the goal. Mass death and incarceration was.

Fast foward, 30 years later, and prescription drugs have turned into a more powerful drug that drugs dealers of the 80's would have salivated over. Oxycontin is probably one of the most addicting substances known to man, and is freely avaible at your local pharmacy. Taking oxycontin is literally a death scentence because is hard as fukk to wean yourself off it. To show how lucrative it is to MAKE this shyt, look no further than one of the most successful drug dealers alive, The Sakler Family, owners of Purdue Pharma. These well heeled devils make more money killing cacs than any islamist could ever dream of. Its sad how these drugs have ravaged people's lives, but again due to the LACK OF DRUG REHAB CENTERS, and an overall DISDAIN OF DRUG ADDICTS in this country due to the racist crack era and how the government handled it has lead to a nation of legal drug addicts with little to NO resources availible to treat it. Only the well heeled and well off can truly afford adequate rehab care in this country. The rest will die.

I strongly advise people to AVOID opiates. Its killed to many legendary musical acts (RIP PIMP C) and an untold number of people to be continued to be used as a regular med. Smoke weed instead. Its far healthier and less dangerous. For those interested in alternative pain med options, holler at me.

Again, fukk opiates.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know what's funny is I took some muscle relaxers for my bad back to numb the pain... I don't see how cacs be wanting to get high off this shyt going to harder drugs like heroin...:pachaha: gawddamn