Opinion article in Boston Globe says Haiti should give up sovereignty

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:comeon: Why don't these clowns repay Haiti the indemnity we had to pay under the mulatto coward that was Boyer:comeon:. FOH and there is c00ns in the Haitian diaspora that spout this nonsense. No wonder so many Haitians are distrustful of the Diaspora because we got bozos like these saying this nonsense. And he looks mulatto. I swear Haitian mulattos historically be on this type of stupid shyt. Alot of the problems in Haiti is because of foreign interference. And let us not forget Canada had a hand in the 2004 uprising as well. fukking clowns have no pride. Why can't we fix our own nation instead of giving up our national sovereignty. It would be like Dessalines, Christophe, Toussaint and the others fought for no reason. Gutless so gutless.

And yeah Haitian Mulatto are on par with white South Africans in being the WOAT that holds the majority back. Whats worse this that they claim they rep Haiti so much while leeching off Haiti and are very anti-black. I even see some online tag teaming with racist Dominicans to shyt on not just Haitians but other blacks.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I kept saying Northeast Haitians are among the WOAT especially those from Boston. Yet some looked at me as crazy.
Boston and Montreal Haitians are the king of c00ns in the Diaspora. Moreso Montreal. In NYC it is a mixed bag you have c00ns and you have pro-black. Miami the Haitians down there are the real Zoe's :wow:. It is a regional thing. Most of the Haitians that reside in the Northeast/Canada are the "airplane" people. They came here in the late 70s and 80s. My parents are among those people. So they had somebody here who helped them on their feet. They busted their ass and made it. They look down on the "boat people" of the late 80s and 90s. They say those people make the Haitian community look bad. The boat people also arent from Port au Prince. Most of them are from the rural areas of North Haiti like Fort Liberte, St Marc, Le Cap, Port de Paix etc. So the Haitians in the Northeast/Canada grew up in the city of Port au Prince and look down on the rural Haitians as well.
And yeah Haitian Mulatto are on par with white South Africans in being the WOAT that holds the majority back. Whats worse this that they claim they rep Haiti so much while leeching off Haiti and are very anti-black. I even see some online tag teaming with racist Dominicans to shyt on not just Haitians but other blacks.
Damn I never heard that. :francis: I got family who are light skin like the DeBarge family on both parents side and we are cool. I love them to death and they never said no slick racist shyt. I think its because on both parents side they came from the same rural area. In the countryside of Haiti mullattos and blacks get along. Especially in Petit Gouave where my mom is from and Aux Caye here my pops is from.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Boston and Montreal Haitians are the king of c00ns in the Diaspora. Moreso Montreal. In NYC it is a mixed bag you have c00ns and you have pro-black. Miami the Haitians down there are the real Zoe's :wow:. It is a regional thing. Most of the Haitians that reside in the Northeast/Canada are the "airplane" people. They came here in the late 70s and 80s. My parents are among those people. So they had somebody here who helped them on their feet. They busted their ass and made it. They look down on the "boat people" of the late 80s and 90s. They say those people make the Haitian community look bad. The boat people also arent from Port au Prince. Most of them are from the rural areas of North Haiti like Fort Liberte, St Marc, Le Cap, Port de Paix etc. So the Haitians in the Northeast/Canada grew up in the city of Port au Prince and look down on the rural Haitians as well.

This literally explains EVERYTHING....

Damn I never heard that. :francis: I got family who are light skin like the DeBarge family on both parents side and we are cool. I love them to death and they never said no slick racist shyt. I think its because on both parents side they came from the same rural area. In the countryside of Haiti mullattos and blacks get along. Especially in Petit Gouave where my mom is from and Aux Cap here my pops is from.

Yeah, I heard about that. But about talking about the mulatto elite. And there are many of them in Canada and Boston.

Daps
:comeon: Why don't these clowns repay Haiti the indemnity we had to pay under the mulatto coward that was Boyer:comeon:. FOH and there is c00ns in the Haitian diaspora that spout this nonsense. No wonder so many Haitians are distrustful of the Diaspora because we got bozos like these saying this nonsense. And he looks mulatto. I swear Haitian mulattos historically be on this type of stupid shyt. Alot of the problems in Haiti is because of foreign interference. And let us not forget Canada had a hand in the 2004 uprising as well. fukking clowns have no pride. Why can't we fix our own nation instead of giving up our national sovereignty. It would be like Dessalines, Christophe, Toussaint and the others fought for no reason. Gutless so gutless.

The ruling mixed Elite want Haiti to become Argentina / South Africa 2.0.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:pachaha:The grimo vs black conflict in Haiti is brazy. And I thought Jamaica had a colorism:pachaha: problem
Yeah there was actually a real light skin vs dark skin war.
War of Knives - Wikipedia
Not to mention it was the mulattos who sided with the French when they first came back under orders of Napoleon in 1802. The mulattos defected the the black army after Toussaint was captured and Rochembau killed many of them. He was a real white supremacist. He hated mulattos more than black people.

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Not to mention it was the mulattos who sided with the French when they first came back under orders of Napoleon in 1802. The mulattos defected the the black army after Toussaint and Rochembau killed many of them. He was a real white supremacist. He hated mulattos more than black people.

This fukkboy?

Jean-Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur, comte de Rochambeau - Wikipedia

Article doesn't even mention his doings in Haiti :wow:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Not to mention it was the mulattos who sided with the French when they first came back under orders of Napoleon in 1802. The mulattos defected the the black army after Toussaint and Rochembau killed many of them. He was a real white supremacist. He hated mulattos more than black people.
Yeah I'm reading a book about the revolution now

Mulattos wanted to be citizens not necessarily unite with blacks

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the mindset and fascination the US elite have with Haiti
They don't have a fascination.
They did at a point in time, now its simply a place to use for thievery, and to show how "backwards" states are when they're not under direct US control.
Meanwhile, Puerto Rico just declared bankruptcy.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They don't have a fascination.
They did at a point in time, now its simply a place to use for thievery, and to show how "backwards" states are when they're not under direct US control.
Meanwhile, Puerto Rico just declared bankruptcy.
Yeah put Puerto Rico is annexed, that is the weird part, they are talking about trying to colonize a sovereign nation as if its acceptable.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
My question to my haitan brehs... is this line of thinking supported by the elite in Haiti? And i'm assuming that the west won't take the foots off the neck of the country for various reasons... what would you say should be the next step for Haiti on the world stage?