Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

concise

Veteran
Daps
Dude said he was going to therapy just to deal with having to work with dude...

My thing is.. I would have more respect for him if he stood up to dude in the moment.. It seems like they would always let dude bully them on race issues.. Which is why the show was terrible after Patrice died...They just became an echo chamber of angry white male rants..

Only if you really have followed the show over the years...I just started listening like a year before Patrice died so a lot of the inside stuff they are speaking about is foreign to me..
I was only familiar with these guys from the XFL pregame shows, the time period when I listened to a lot of radio after losing most TV signals after 9/11/2001, and the sex in St. Patrick's Cathedral stunt that got them off of the regular radio airwaves. Could never get into their show much at all.

its funny how radio works. howard stern been with the same staff for over 20 years and they never hang out outside the show. crazy how they act like family on the show though.

idk how Howard Stern's show started but I'm pretty sure O&A started out as real friends. I don't see the problem with Stern's people not hanging out with each other. :ld:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I was only familiar with these guys from the XFL pregame shows, the time period when I listened to a lot of radio after losing most TV signals after 9/11/2001, and the sex in St. Patrick's Cathedral stunt that got them off of the regular radio airwaves. Could never get into their show much at all.

idk how Howard Stern's show started but I'm pretty sure O&A started out as real friends. I don't see the problem with Stern's people not hanging out with each other. :ld:
U should watch private parts. It's a good movie. The show did pretty well without them hanging out but I did like the stories they'd share when they actually would party with each other. I'm sure howard is most closest to robin so they probably see each other here and there but I know he's said he hasn't hung out with Fred in years. He's open about saying they don't kick it :heh:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

I guess Opie finally threw his boy Anthony under the bus..

Says they haven't been friends for 15 years, he was lazy and always came to work late...Was ruining the show with his race rants and had gotten several warnings from their agent...He claims they never talked to each other when the mics were off

:pachaha:

fukk that rat face Jim Norton

fukk opie castrated bytch ass cac

Now these bums are tryina cop pleas but we weren't friends :ufdup:

When the cheques stop you gotta dance so DANCE CAC!

:pacspit:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always knew Anthony came off as a low character cac.. But the stuff about leaving dudes wedding and never seeing his daughter was just scathing...

Dude has to be a very unhappy tortured dude to carry that vitriol he used to spit on air..

Opie pretty much just confirmed it

:lupe:

Maybe he didn't give a fukk about opie.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I listened to about half of this while doing nothing at my job, they barely mentioned him being a racist. They emphatically both say he shouldn't have been fired. :camby:
i ain't listening to two cacs complain about how life is unfair cause of one of their bretheren FINALLY got caught up because of his virulent racism that went unchecked for 20 years.

I mean look at Anthony he really is a subhuman semite bizzaro creature the nerve of that trash ass WOP to talk shyt about anyone let alone black people.

:heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
its funny how radio works. howard stern been with the same staff for over 20 years and they never hang out outside the show. crazy how they act like family on the show though.
yeah but theres different kinds of families there is your get money family and then there's the people you actually fukk with on a personal level. Business and personal friends are two different things

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
yeah but theres different kinds of families there is your get money family and then there's the people you actually fukk with on a personal level. Business and personal friends are two different things
u dont know their history. they at one point were close friends. this aint like an office where they just throw random people in there u gotta learn to get along with. ey man stop trying to talk to me like u all fukkin wise and shyt muthafukka :pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
u dont know their history. they at one point were close friends. this aint like an office where they just throw random people in there u gotta learn to get along with. ey man stop trying to talk to me like u all fukkin wise and shyt muthafukka :pacspit:
I'm just correcting someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. Let me correct and guide you to think like me which is better then those pebbles tinkling around in your brain when you try to form wack thoughts

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I'm just correcting someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. Let me correct and guide you to think like me which is better then those pebbles tinkling around in your brain when you try to form wack thoughts
correcting what? i just found it funny :what: u over there raising maddox, thinking you angelina jolie, dropping fatherly wisdom like we give a shyt :mjlol: