Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I guess Opie finally threw his boy Anthony under the bus..

Says they haven't been friends for 15 years, he was lazy and always came to work late...Was ruining the show with his race rants and had gotten several warnings from their agent...He claims they never talked to each other when the mics were off

:pachaha:

:dead:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Says they haven't been friends for 15 years, he was lazy and always came to work late...Was ruining the show with his race rants and had gotten several warnings from their agent...He claims they never talked to each other when the mics were off

:russ:
:sadcam:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I think Patrice said he never talked to them outside the show too.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

I saw this beef on twitter but never looked into it.

LOL.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So he got fired, started his own subscription podcast and now earns more money, minus the commute to work and is his own boss.

Sounds like a win to me.
Are you happy for that? :usure:

Racist white person alert.

concise

Veteran
Daps

15 yrs? They were together on air for 20. :huhldup:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
15 yrs? They were together on air for 20. :huhldup:

Dude said he was going to therapy just to deal with having to work with dude...

My thing is.. I would have more respect for him if he stood up to dude in the moment.. It seems like they would always let dude bully them on race issues.. Which is why the show was terrible after Patrice died...They just became an echo chamber of angry white male rants..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead:

SHH8lSJ.jpg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

and hour and thirty minutes :merchant: is it worth the listen?

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I still :beli::rudy: at his defenders in the entertainment industry (well the B&C-leaguers of the NY scene) saying "he's said worse on the air/what about defending free speech?/society's filled with pussies who can't handle honesty!" talking points. Let the roles be reserved where a black woman had a nationally/international syndicated show and speak on how "all white males are rapist and pedophiles, based on their genetic makeup" and see how many defenders for that speech would she get.

:heh: at him being shook when Bill Burr called him to confront him. :banderas:

:patrice: I'm still amazed that the woman who "attacked him first" was thankfully never identified.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
its funny how radio works. howard stern been with the same staff for over 20 years and they never hang out outside the show. crazy how they act like family on the show though.