OpenAI introduces Sora

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The scariest thing about this is that none of you motherfukkers are scared

The video itself is haunting because of the possibilities, in a few years when this goes public for a subscription fee....

things can be conjured that will not ever be forgotten

Right now.. this program emulates somewhat of a dream state when prompted with more intricate queues

It won't be like that in a few years, you think opening Twitter and seeing Spreadie Gibbs is crazy

You'll open Twitter and see a fukkin mile long row of schoolgirls being beheaded by The Rock and it will look real and it will be visceral

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

The video itself is haunting because of the possibilities, in a few years when this goes public for a subscription fee....

Right now.. this program emulates somewhat of a dream state when prompted with more intricate queues

It won't be like that in a few years, you think opening Twitter and seeing Spreadie Gibbs is crazy

You'll open Twitter and see a fukkin mile long row of schoolgirls being behead by The Rock and it will look real and it will be visceral
While you're scared I'm excited. This is about to revolutionize the world and a shyt ton of money is about to be made. I already have a few decent ideas for some LLM applications and I'm gonna try and see if I can get a pitch deck together to get some funding.

Although venture investment continued to slow down in 2023, that was not the case for the AI sector.

Generative AI and AI-related startups raised nearly $50 billion in 2023, per Crunchbase data, with some, including OpenAI, Anthropic and Inflection AI, raking in billions of dollars all by themselves.

The dot com tech boom I missed because I was too young
The cloud tech boom I missed because I wasn't paying attention
The AI tech boom I'm trying to eat :feedme:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You'll open Twitter and see a fukkin mile long row of schoolgirls being behead by The Rock and it will look real and it will be visceral
You're right but greed beats fear

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
You can still notice the unaturalness can't describe it but you just know. Plus at the end there's a shrine on this "footpath" but railing all on the right that look super small. Are they going to jump over it?

It's getting there though. Not long ago it was some weird shyt like the Will Smith eating pasta. To get this point months later is very scary. Another year or 2 it could look smooth enough to fool anyone who isn't looking at each frame forensically but we'll get to a point you won't even know if you're looking. That's the scary part and we know majority of the public are walking retards so we're fukkED