OpenAI introduces Sora

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Man, the finesse/fukkery potential of all of this is gonna be at an all time high. We already got AI that can mimic folks voices, AI that can make fake realistic-looking photos of people and now this? This is gonna be crazy smh, and the cold part is there's no legislation to protect the people in sight.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

These CEO's and start-ups need to stop selling vapor ware or actually start getting creative.

Maybe it'll push people and companies to actually make real, useful shyt again.

Nobody wants to buy a "middle man layer" of A.I or some "special use case" of A.I as most of these companies don't got the computational resources like the big dogs do.
People will eventually say "Yeah that's cool, but OpenAI or Google will just replace it anyways".

Pretty much what all the outrage is about. Useless nikkas worried about getting replaced because they’re useless and they know it :heh:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
its bullshyt to me until they let us create our own queries for experimentation

for all we know these could have been pre-made whereas the real version cannot come this close

is there an experimental version for the public or are these nikkas just teasing us

:unimpressed:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Imagine creating a VR girlfriend subscription service
:ohlawd:

Charge a monthly fee and charge for anything extra, they wanna go on a date they're paying real life food prices
:banderas:

They wanna go to the movies... Subscribers pay real life movie ticket fees

They're probably gonna wanna buy skins and clothing for their VR girlfriends

I wish I was a programmer
:francis:

and 100 other nikkas will have this same idea

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, the finesse/fukkery potential of all of this is gonna be at an all time high. We already got AI that can mimic folks voices, AI that can make fake realistic-looking photos of people and now this? This is gonna be crazy smh, and the cold part is there's no legislation to protect the people in sight.

This could be cap or vaporware ... they haven't released it yet so how do we know it's foreal smh ?

Anywho it maybe a wrap for onlyfans models