Only O.G's Allowed

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm 27, single, no kids, living the dream.

You're like 45, married to a water buffalo with a litter of kids you can't even provide for. Stained mattresses on deck. Steven A hairlines on deck. :comeon: Your life is over.

And yeah, everything becomes "I was just kidding" after you get clowned. We know your style by now, corky.
If you are really 27, you wouldn't be in a conversation about the Master System. So you was born in like 86, you wouldn't even be playing games LIKE THAT til after 1992?
So lets break this down. Either, you lying your old ass off (watches vincent price movies instead of watching the superbowl)
Or you was really broke as a muthafukka, and your broke ass parents bought you a "n'used" Sega Master System" because they surely wasn't making new ones in the 90's with light zappers and shyt. Now if you was so broke you needed a handme "hammy down" system. shyt was like free pretty much.
There is no way you DIDN'T SLEEP ON A USED MATTRESS YOU BROKE ASS fakkit (I'm talking to your father)

So fast forward to now, and you like "I'm alive, no kids, living the dream"
Obviously since your parents was struggling that bad, they probably would say things like "Man, life was so much better before "the boy" got here" :wow:
Most people feel like "living the dream" consist of having a family. The dream you living is you think your life will end when you 80. You could be dead in a week
Then you'll be a loser who never found love, who couldn't find a women to like him enough to have kids.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone, so why don't you stop dreaming. Your love life forecast is like a 3cepts thought process on PS4 games
21.jpg
Ether Files entry # 5076

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was lookin through the stash and found Nintendo Fun Club News vol2 #6 from build build, and a "Game Players: Nintendo Guide" from 92. I'm just wondering where the rest went... :to:

Last edited:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
What the fukk was Ice Hockey?

*Examines observe's OG pass*

I see, you only have an O.G clearance. This thread is for Triple and Double OG's. But since you can remember Kung Fu I'll let you slide this time.

Icehockey.jpg

Watch what goes down at the 2:25 mark :ohlawd:

This game :wow: remember making a team of just fat nikkas and going ham

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was gonna make another thread, but why do that. OG's recognize other OG's.
I'm not sure I recognize too many tho :patrice:

Who remembers and played theese O.G games...

Nobunga's Ambition
Romance of the 3 Kingdoms :whew:
Remembers Populous as the Genesis pack-in game :salute:
Ms Pac-man and Tetris Tengen Versions
Legendary Axe 1&2
Y's book 1 & 2
China Warrior
adv01.jpg

Even tho I much more preferred the max
nes-max.jpg
And I guess analog sticks was basically a spin off of the Max controller :wow:/:salute:

I'd fiend for these as well
original.jpg

Because playing at the arcade was too expensive. But if you did go to an arcade back in the day?
Before Nintendo's they had Playchoice 10 :krs:
full.JPG

But you'd have to be an O.G. to know about all that :manny:

Kool Ted

I.X.E.
Daps
Reppin
nWo New Breed
What the fukk was Ice Hockey?

*Examines observe's OG pass*

I see, you only have an O.G clearance. This thread is for Triple and Double OG's. But since you can remember Kung Fu I'll let you slide this time.

Icehockey.jpg

Watch what goes down at the 2:25 mark :ohlawd:

I remember first playing Ice Hockey on N.E.S. at Sears on display with the 360 N.E.S. Max Controller. Memories.