Only O.G's Allowed

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The only way rad racer sold is cuz you could play it with a power glove and supposedly it was 3D if you had 3D glasses..:patrice: I might have take some 3D glasses from the movie theater and see for myself
Yeah, you smoking crack. The 3D if any would be the red/cyan fake joints and it wasn't memorable
I don't recall the power glove being compatible either (not saying it wasn't but I doubt it) But Rad Racer was ... was Rad, Dude :ufdup: Then that other racing series finally was able to top it. That other racing series was called Top Gear :whew:
How you gonna give me a pass when I was playing Atari and ColecoVision?:why:

Does that make any sense?
My mom played Pong before I was born, that doesn't mean shes a Quadruple OG tho :stopitslime:
You clearly don't know much about gaming just by the outlandish comments you been making all thread. Here's another one
Btw ..sega master system shytted all over Nintendo
I was the only person around where I lived to have a Master System. I know all about the greatness that system had. But you insane to say it was BETTER than what Nintendo had.
They even had better versions of of multiplat games. Ditto with Genesis (SFII was better on SNES tho)
What was good on SMS besides Shinobi, Alex Kidd, Pat Reily BBALL, Phantasy Star?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Yeah, you smoking crack. The 3D if any would be the red/cyan fake joints and it wasn't memorable
I don't recall the power glove being compatible either (not saying it wasn't but I doubt it) But Rad Racer was ... was Rad, Dude :ufdup: Then that other racing series finally was able to top it. That other racing series was called Top Gear :whew:

My mom played Pong before I was born, that doesn't mean shes a Quadruple OG tho :stopitslime:
You clearly don't know much about gaming just by the outlandish comments you been making all thread. Here's another one

I was the only person around where I lived to have a Master System. I know all about the greatness that system had. But you insane to say it was BETTER than what Nintendo had.
They even had better versions of of multiplat games. Ditto with Genesis (SFII was better on SNES tho)
What was good on SMS besides Shinobi, Alex Kidd, Pat Reily BBALL, Phantasy Star?

Alright..I said what I had to say..people that think Nintendo is the greatest system are wrong..Atari kills with ms PAC man and donkey kong alone..I'll let you kids reminisce on a mediocre system..you're right..I don't know much about gaming these days..I stopped playing video games when i was 25 years ago..that's what happens when you grow up..

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Alright..I said what I had to say..people that think Nintendo is the greatest system are wrong..Atari kills with ms PAC man and donkey kong alone..I'll let you kids reminisce on a mediocre system..you're right..I don't know much about gaming these days..I stopped playing video games when i was 25 years ago..that's what happens when you grow up..
If you grew up, then why you so salty like a child or female :ufdup:
Better versions of Ms.Pac-Man and Donkey Kong was on the NES as well (ooops)
All I asked you was to tell me what games "you preferred" on SMS over NES and that was too much to ask Mr.Adult
And newsflash Mr.Adult, the average age of gamers today? 39yrs old :wow:

As you grew up, so did the games. Now gaming is about to take on Hollywood. Hollywood is making game/movie combos
This game in particular, you play the an "episode" in the game, then you actually watch an episode that is altered based on the decisions you make in game

Now that you have been educated, you can call yourself an educated Adult now!!! (But I'm still keeping your OG pass :ufdup: )

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
If you grew up, then why you so salty like a child or female :ufdup:
Better versions of Ms.Pac-Man and Donkey Kong was on the NES as well (ooops)
All I asked you was to tell me what games "you preferred" on SMS over NES and that was too much to ask Mr.Adult
And newsflash Mr.Adult, the average age of gamers today? 39yrs old :wow:

As you grew up, so did the games. Now gaming is about to take on Hollywood. Hollywood is making game/movie combos
This game in particular, you play the an "episode" in the game, then you actually watch an episode that is altered based on the decisions you make in game

Now that you have been educated, you can call yourself an educated Adult now!!! (But I'm still keeping your OG pass :ufdup: )

The shooting games were clearly better,,I remember it came with a missle game that shut duck hunt down..also you can't deny how dope the light gun looked..Nintendo had that weak ass grey or orange one..so just by that alone..it's clear as day who the winner was..and no..the average gamers are not 39 years old, unless they took that census at a dungeons and dragons competition..

Hollywoods been making game movie combos..Mario, double dragon, the wizard..matter of fact they had more cartoon based video games when Nintendo and sega gen was popping...gaming fell off years ago..when they decided to say, fukk the fun factor and replay value..lets just have some guy running down the street shooting hookers stealing cars...hopefully the graphics will make the kids go goo goo ga ga....

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The shooting games were clearly better,,I remember it came with a missle game that shut duck hunt down..also you can't deny how dope the light gun looked..Nintendo had that weak ass grey or orange one..so just by that alone..it's clear as day who the winner was..and no..the average gamers are not 39 years old, unless they took that census at a dungeons and dragons competition..

Hollywoods been making game movie combos..Mario, double dragon, the wizard..matter of fact they had more cartoon based video games when Nintendo and sega gen was popping...gaming fell off years ago..when they decided to say, fukk the fun factor and replay value..lets just have some guy running down the street shooting hookers stealing cars...hopefully the graphics will make the kids go goo goo ga ga....
You can't even name the games you claim are better on the master system which should tell you how NOT better the system was.
I recall the black SMS zapper joint. I don't recall the games, and neither do you. A missle game :lolbron: I'm like "Are you trying to say Missle Command"

The average age of gamers, yeah thats what it is. Especially nowadays its easier to take a poll like that. Back in the day, no internet/etc.
They tell us how many systems are in the wild, they know how many ppl are on XBL, you have to be a certain age just to use XBL or your parents have to setup the online for you. PC gamers use REAL MONEY to buy ingame stuff. Then the stuff in game can be worth up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in the REAL WORLD :wtf:
Age-1024x714.png

You can google this topic, they'll all say 30+ in age :manny:

The stuff you said about Hollywood movies in the past is not what I was talking about. I said Hollywood and Games are combining aka The same budget that is used for a Hollywood movie? Is used in videogames of today. The actors lend there voices to games just like they would lend there voices to a Pixar Film
Now this new gen, actors will actually have to act. Ryse on Xbox One is the first example

Now actual actors are the characters, they putting on real performances :wow:
This isn't for children bruh, it would be wasted on them. I feel you on how the majority of games are catered to garbage these days.
But that doesn't cover all games. Nintendo Wii had a bunch of games you would like, but most gamers in the pure sense that you recognize feel like you
So they missed out on all that type of great gaming. If you have a Wii, look up "soft mod" and then download Zack & Wiki. You'll see we on the same page bruh...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

-Golden Axe
-Space Harrier
-Sega Safari (built into the system and better than Duck Hunt :wow: )

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
-Golden Axe
-Space Harrier
-Sega Safari (built into the system and better than Duck Hunt :wow: )
Profakkitry, I realized a long time ago after I ethered you into oblivion that anything I say you wanna say the opposite.
You just want to be combative with me because your stilling trying to "get payback" but whats funny is you guys never realize your not alone
So many posters have a full time mission to get revenge :laff: That, plus when you don't have something you then say the other sucks.
Safari better than Duck hunt :facepalm:

Golden Axe was a Genesis game, not Master Drive. I looked it up to be sure, there is a SMS version photo
But the game came out in the arcade in june 89', then december of that same year on Genesis. If a SMS version came out?
Well, I feel sorry that you had to experience that :lolbron:
Space Harrier I know was on both. Yeah, decent game. So was Hang-On which was the REAL PACKin Game.
You talking about Sega Safari like you didn't just google that is funny. Let me now try to remember what the fukk that game was about

Yeah, that looks better than Duck Hunt :stopitslime: Sure, its a rip-off, a much blander version.
You can't even come up with an original or better game. Here, let me show you what was good

Gumshoe was the first and last game that forced me to leave my system on overnight, then I'd continue after school because it was so hard to make it from beginning to end for me :salute:

EDIT: Just looking at the gameplay of gumshoe, that shyt is retardedly difficult. You had to shoot him to make him jump. Thats the controls. Peep it and imagine playing thru a game that tough today. Gamers ain't built like that today, or ever if you only had a SMS :ooh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Profakkitry, I realized a long time ago after I ethered you into oblivion that anything I say you wanna say the opposite.
You just want to be combative with me because your stilling trying to "get payback" but whats funny is you guys never realize your not alone
So many posters have a full time mission to get revenge :laff: That, plus when you don't have something you then say the other sucks.
Safari better than Duck hunt :facepalm:

Golden Axe was a Genesis game, not Master Drive. I looked it up to be sure, there is a SMS version photo
But the game came out in the arcade in june 89', then december of that same year on Genesis. If a SMS version came out?
Well, I feel sorry that you had to experience that :lolbron:
Space Harrier I know was on both. Yeah, decent game. So was Hang-On which was the REAL PACKin Game.
You talking about Sega Safari like you didn't just google that is funny. Let me now try to remember what the fukk that game was about

Yeah, that looks better than Duck Hunt :stopitslime: Sure, its a rip-off, a much blander version.
You can't even come up with an original or better game. Here, let me show you what was good

Gumshoe was the first and last game that forced me to leave my system on overnight, then I'd continue after school because it was so hard to make it from beginning to end for me :salute:

EDIT: Just looking at the gameplay of gumshoe, that shyt is retardedly difficult. You had to shoot him to make him jump. Thats the controls. Peep it and imagine playing thru a game that tough today. Gamers ain't built like that today, or ever if you only had a SMS :ooh:

Dear insecure old fakkit,

You've never ethered anyone to my knowledge, much less a man of my caliber. Im afraid your lack of couth and intelligence makes that impossible. You're obviously still hurting from some time or other that I embarrassed you... Perhaps when I exposed your fake news articles by correcting the numerous 5th grade grammar errors held within. Perhaps it was when I forced you to lie about your entire life and claim you had no wife or family in an attempt to seem young and relevant. Or maybe it was just one of the thousands of mattress jokes.

In any case, I simply responded to the question asked in the post with memories of my own Master System. No Google required. Both Safari and Hang On were built into the console. Truth be told, I didn't even pay attention to which poster I was responding to, just a question of Master System games. Though I realize now with your feeble mind you took this simple response as an attack, a need to once again get defensive and stimulate your inferiority complex.

Sad stuff. For the record, you are not an OG. You're just :flabbynsick:.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My first jawn was a 2600 too. :ahh:
My brother got one when I was 2 and I can still remember playing it from the age of 2 to 4. One day I go to a friends house and he has a NES
I never even heard of it at this time, I try out Super Mario Bros and that was it. I knew I'd be a gamer for life :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Dear insecure old fakkit,

You've never ethered anyone to my knowledge, much less a man of my caliber. Im afraid your lack of couth and intelligence makes that impossible. You're obviously still hurting from some time or other that I embarrassed you... Perhaps when I exposed your fake news articles by correcting the numerous 5th grade grammar errors held within. Perhaps it was when I forced you to lie about your entire life and claim you had no wife or family in an attempt to seem young and relevant. Or maybe it was just one of the thousands of mattress jokes.

In any case, I simply responded to the question asked in the post with memories of my own Master System. No Google required. Both Safari and Hang On were built into the console. Truth be told, I didn't even pay attention to which poster I was responding to, just a question of Master System games. Though I realize now with your feeble mind you took this simple response as an attack, a need to once again get defensive and stimulate your inferiority complex.

Sad stuff. For the record, you are not an OG. You're just :flabbynsick:.
First off, "I never ethered you" is why :umad: Its you telling on yourself because I have ethered the fukk out of you on numerous occasions.
The funniest one was that superbowl fiasco where you exposed your not even a man. This hoe said "I was watching the superbowl, but I stopped watching because a girl he was watching it with didn't like the halftime show"

:what: Only Fatboi1 would be like "Whats wrong with that" :laff: I then went in on you so hard that I felt bad afterwards. Its alright.
As long as you say it didn't happen right!
Then you have the nerve to talk about intelligence? Bruh, this news article that you called fake, would you like a cookie? Sarcasm gets lost when nikkaz iz furious :ufdup:
The Mattress thread, of course its not real. But since you and a bunch of other posters are butthurt? Its real to you.
And since I'm so charismatic (not just me btw) but my contributions make this kinda like WWE(WWF) and you know what happens to some of the viewers?

Thats you in a nutshell :hula:
And if you can even speak on these games, you must be around the same age I am :leon:
Or maybe when the Dreamcast came out, you finally got yourself a Master System? Yeah, you just fukked up again old man
Safari Hunt better than Duck Hunt is your opinion, but you should be smart enough to know nobody agrees with you. I just looked at the video
I had it, forgot it existed because nobody missed it :manny:
You :old: son of a bytch

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm 27, single, no kids, living the dream.

You're like 45, married to a water buffalo with a litter of kids you can't even provide for. Stained mattresses on deck. Steven A hairlines on deck. :comeon: Your life is over.

And yeah, everything becomes "I was just kidding" after you get clowned. We know your style by now, corky.